Psa: Costco Stocking Coconut Oil Again...

Check your local store next time you're in...it's now branded Kirkland Signature but I haven't yet checked who's packing it for them but it comes in two 42oz screw-top jars--orange, BTW, bulletproof? It's organic, virgin and at $4.58/lb it's 66% cheaper than the same stuff in a little glass jar from the local grocery store. Just an FYI for you value hounds.

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Mine's still sellin' the same stuff as before. Carrington Farms brand. High quality, as I understand it (plastic container though :/ )

I always buy a big oi' jar when I'm in. It's the best. Haven't seen this Kirkland brand coconut oil, but I'll tell you right now the Carrington Farms will be hard to top.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Mine carries the big nutiva tubs. Usually cheaper even than amazon subscribe and save + amazon mom (which gets you %20 off, and a must to save money on supplements)
  • Danno RedDanno Red Practical Man

The Minnesota ones had been out for almost a year...I got a number of explanations from supplier problems to packaging redesign.When I get home I'll find out if it's one of the two (Carrington/Nutiva) that they've already been doing business with in the past and post what I find here.

• Danno RedDanno Red Practical Man

Scanned the label and it appears to be an anonymous co-packing for Kirkland so no public association with either Nutiva or Carrington...interesting. Just had my first dose of Brain Octane in a gently scrambled organic egg so waiting to see if I feel anything.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Definitely keep us posted! Let us know how it makes you feel and such.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!