Get %20 Off Amazon Products.

NoogisNoogis
edited March 2014 in Wealth Hacking
A recent post reminded me that I was going to make a post about this.

Most people know that you save 15% when you subscribe and save on Amazon. If you sign up for free Amazon mom you get an additional 5% off from your subscribe and save orders. I have done this for two years and being a member of Amazon mom they've only sent me about three or four emails trying to sell me stuff, so it's definitely worth it. I get the deal of the day emailed anyway so it doesn't bother me.

You have to subscribe to at least five items a month to get the deal. I think I subscribe to like 30 so it wasn't that hard.

Here is the link if you want to save some cash. This is not an affiliate link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/mom/signup?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Comments

• HazakinsHazakins Graveyard shift putting me in the Grave!
    Thanks for this.

Trying to get a grasp on Ketosis? Watch this!

What would you say is the best deals on Amazon's subscribe?

• You can save a lot on coffee, but it's hit or miss. If you're sensitive just buy Dave's.

%20 off supplements is awesome.
  • Interesting.  So this "mom" deal applies to more than just "family" items like diapers?  Supplements are the major thing I buy from Amazon.  What about CDs and DVDs (I like exercise DVDs).  Thanks for the tip :)

Mary

There is a "subscribe and save" section  http://www.amazon.com/gp/subscribe-and-save/details/ 

Once you sign up for 5 items that get delivered each month you get the 20% off.

• I thought it was the amazon mom that got you the extra 5%. That's how it used to be. Maybe now it's just having 5 subscribe and save items come at once ?
  • SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Baller. Gonna look into this. Thanks!

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

Well I followed your link and signed up, but then had to sign up for 5 "subscribe and save" items to get the 20%.

• Ya that's how it works.

Can someone without amazon mom check and see if you still get the extra 5% if you just subscribe to 5 items without joining mom?

Well I followed your link and signed up, but then had to sign up for 5 "subscribe and save" items to get the 20%.

• I do normal subscribe and save... just get 15% off with 5 or more items. 

• Thanks

I do normal subscribe and save... just get 15% off with 5 or more items.

• Seems like it'd be a great way to save money on buying books!

Hmm! :D

• It's only stuff that's subscribe and save. Food, consumables, supplements etc. no one time items like books.

Seems like it'd be a great way to save money on buying books!

Hmm! :D