Bacon-Scented Alarm Clock

So I don't eat bacon, but I'm pretty sure Oscar Meyer is targeting this video ad to me with a cookie that some paleo-related website downloaded to my browser. Which is pretty good marketing, actually. 

Either way, click here if you want to watch a commercial with a hot model, bacon roses, a pig, and a creepy dude in a forest. Selling a bacon-scented alarm clock. 

Or maybe this should be moved to the Sleep Hacking subforum? 

Comments

• Imagine if the app and sprayer could accommodate many different smells and be programmed to coincide with movie markers to elevate the movie experience.

Imagine sitting with your phone/sprayer combo watching (insert movie here) and at the (1:02:40) mark when the actors are at the bar toasting there is a "Scotch" or "Beer" smell produced, or in another scene a "cigar" or "cannabis" smell, or a "Wilderness" or "Jungle" smell during an outdoor scene.  You could stick to pleasant smells, like various cultural dishes, bacon, coffee, bread, pizza, etc and a woman's perfume or man's cologne/after shave, or the salty smell of the ocean breeze or a freshly cut grass field...but even "traffic exhaust" or "gas" or "urine/garbage" smells could really add a dimension. (all safe of course)

Seeing through the chaotic.
  • ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

Imagine if the app and sprayer could accommodate many different smells and be programmed to coincide with movie markers to elevate the movie experience.

---

A particular scene from Dogma springs to mind.