Getting Rid Of Bio Film = Answer

Great morning, afternoon, and or evening. I am going through a detox while i make an effort to get this out on the intergalactic planetary web. Bare with me. Ive been through enough hoops to be considered a circus animal for barnum and bailey. THat being said...ive spent 15,000$ on supplements...been on a merry go round of Dr's just searching for the guy that UNDERSTANDS. KNow what i mean. NOt the doods thats like whats ur symptoms...ya ok, heres this powder...and were gonna have to do 10,000 different blood tests to determine this that and blah blah blah...Ive finally concluded...well...someone else has and i agree through my own experience...inner guidance system, instincts and intution that cleaning the GUT = critical...but not just ya know dusting...hard core removal of the mucoid plaque ( BIO FILM)   Heres an indepth enlightening article for everyone to follow and straight get a massive upgrade on what theheck is really going on.  http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/colon/Journey-to-the-Center-of-Your-Colon/

That being said, and now were reading the same book...on different pages, The objective is to remove this mucoid plaque methodically/strategically/systematically, effectively and efficiently. We wanna get the JOB DONE. Ive heard countless stories of people who have gone above and beyond trying everything to fix there health...with very minimal progress untill the magical mucoid plaque (BIO FILM) is removed and then theyve had an instant life change, head switch, energy burst, they saw the damn light. Was given a second chance at life...i am willing to go above and beyond...like i have been to guinea pig and test out some well thought out, calculated regimen and report back the progress, results to give us all direction and understanding...basically ill do the work so you dont have too. So far ive come across edta/dmps...chelators...cool. Taking big doses of digestive enzymes empty stomached (bromelain,serra peptase,papain,protease,pepsidase,nattokinase,lumbrokinase)   while taking anti microbials like molecular silver/colloidal silver...all the while drinking teas with herbal extract tinctures...like oregeno oil/chanca piedra/cats claw/milk thistle/copaiba/ nettle/worm wood/black walnut/olive leaf extract/ barbery oregeon grape/licorice root...then you have ur essential oils... like pepermint/RC/Raven...drink em...and enema them...Also wanna include BCAAS/cysteine for the liver/N-A-C/lysine/methionine/ornithine...straight mop up the ammonia thats being released...while nourishing the body with immune building aminos....also take a free form amino powder from jomars...got diamatacous earth...and all that good stuff...Also have enemas that can help out...like coffee (demineralizes you)...so i have to be very cautious as i have extreme intestinal issues and electrolyte imbalance as it is...MMS (chlorine dioxide), apple cider vinegar, castile soap suds....H2o2...along with ozoneinsufflations...and ozonated olive oil...ozonated water..ok cool. THe challenge is nourishing myself so i can sustain this challenge....as it is...i have such severe intolerances to most foods because i have SIBO/dysbiosos/paraisitic infection/leaky gut/viral infections/candida...so if your still with me...ya its intense...alongw ith auto immune thyoroid...and yes this all stems from the intestinal issues...the mucoid plaque...auto..self intoxication..I get that. IM on a FODMAP diet with scd with gastritis type...auto immune diet. Now ur thinking...what does this kid ust breath and drink water...well sorta..ive been kinda mal nourished finding my way....figuring it all out what in the heck to do...what my body wants. just learning the language of this advanced space ship im living inside of. not to simple...but it is beyond rewarding. Having steamed swiss chard...i got egg yolks (pasture)..tallo for fat...thats pretty much whats up right now. I got liver and all that...but i wanna keep it light take the burdon off the body...liver...etc etc...and in the meantime...we all talk about detox but dont talk about the load the kidneys and liver take on...so gotta supporta nd cleanse the liver and kidneys as well...well more the kidneys first so it can take on the load. WOuld love some thoughts...ideas...anyone wanna team up...i am...and will be the guinea pig...i am more motivated and passionately enthusiastic about all of this...its my calling...to find out the impossible...to show us what we are capable of. No i didnt forget...liposomal vitamin C and glutathione for the immune. kekeke. i got my b-12 shots...and coenzyme complex as well....its a matter of figuring out a regimen and when to implement...this aint easy breezy..i got me a rebounder for excrcise...lymph flow...and an infrared sauna to sweat the beast outta  me. I would love some input...guidance..suggestions...more importantly support...casuse were in this together. What helps me...helps u...I will find out the way...and i will pass it on. and fast! 1 LOVE. thanks for listening...Lets do this YO!!! If anyone has ideas for ertain tests...things to pay attention to...and look out for and all of that...im listening with all 3 ears.

Comments

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

Nice post.  There is no way to destroy pathogenic bacteria without first taking down the biofilm first.  Things to be aware of:

• * When bacteria die, they transfer genetic material.  This causes the "friendly" bacteria to become harmful.
    • * Continue the biofilm protocols for at least three months, lest they come back resistant to your original treatment.
    • * Vary your protocols using different chelators (check out fixyourgut.com and buy the book for some awesome protocols).
    • * Stay off of those FODMAPs, but begin introducing plenty of safe fiber.
    • * Avoid EMF
    • * Manage your stress
    • * Drink plenty of Bulletproof coffee with lots of caprylic acid (brain octane).
    • * Keep getting uBiome panels done every so often to check your progress.

Keep it up!  This will change your life.

• serrapeptase will break down biofilms. It's normal to have them in the gut but the important thing is to ensure that beneficial species predominate in them.

• Quick question -- what is FODMAP?

•  damnnnn son, you've gone down the rabbit hole.

Great morning, afternoon, and or evening. I am going through a detox while i make an effort to get this out on the intergalactic planetary web. Bare with me. Ive been through enough hoops to be considered a circus animal for barnum and bailey. THat being said...ive spent 15,000$ on supplements...been on a merry go round of Dr's just searching for the guy that UNDERSTANDS. KNow what i mean. NOt the doods thats like whats ur symptoms...ya ok, heres this powder...and were gonna have to do 10,000 different blood tests to determine this that and blah blah blah...Ive finally concluded...well...someone else has and i agree through my own experience...inner guidance system, instincts and intution that cleaning the GUT = critical...but not just ya know dusting...hard core removal of the mucoid plaque ( BIO FILM)   Heres an indepth enlightening article for everyone to follow and straight get a massive upgrade on what theheck is really going on.  http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/colon/Journey-to-the-Center-of-Your-Colon/

That being said, and now were reading the same book...on different pages, The objective is to remove this mucoid plaque methodically/strategically/systematically, effectively and efficiently. We wanna get the JOB DONE. Ive heard countless stories of people who have gone above and beyond trying everything to fix there health...with very minimal progress untill the magical mucoid plaque (BIO FILM) is removed and then theyve had an instant life change, head switch, energy burst, they saw the damn light. Was given a second chance at life...i am willing to go above and beyond...like i have been to guinea pig and test out some well thought out, calculated regimen and report back the progress, results to give us all direction and understanding...basically ill do the work so you dont have too. So far ive come across edta/dmps...chelators...cool. Taking big doses of digestive enzymes empty stomached (bromelain,serra peptase,papain,protease,pepsidase,nattokinase,lumbrokinase)   while taking anti microbials like molecular silver/colloidal silver...all the while drinking teas with herbal extract tinctures...like oregeno oil/chanca piedra/cats claw/milk thistle/copaiba/ nettle/worm wood/black walnut/olive leaf extract/ barbery oregeon grape/licorice root...then you have ur essential oils... like pepermint/RC/Raven...drink em...and enema them...Also wanna include BCAAS/cysteine for the liver/N-A-C/lysine/methionine/ornithine...straight mop up the ammonia thats being released...while nourishing the body with immune building aminos....also take a free form amino powder from jomars...got diamatacous earth...and all that good stuff...Also have enemas that can help out...like coffee (demineralizes you)...so i have to be very cautious as i have extreme intestinal issues and electrolyte imbalance as it is...MMS (chlorine dioxide), apple cider vinegar, castile soap suds....H2o2...along with ozoneinsufflations...and ozonated olive oil...ozonated water..ok cool. THe challenge is nourishing myself so i can sustain this challenge....as it is...i have such severe intolerances to most foods because i have SIBO/dysbiosos/paraisitic infection/leaky gut/viral infections/candida...so if your still with me...ya its intense...alongw ith auto immune thyoroid...and yes this all stems from the intestinal issues...the mucoid plaque...auto..self intoxication..I get that. IM on a FODMAP diet with scd with gastritis type...auto immune diet. Now ur thinking...what does this kid ust breath and drink water...well sorta..ive been kinda mal nourished finding my way....figuring it all out what in the heck to do...what my body wants. just learning the language of this advanced space ship im living inside of. not to simple...but it is beyond rewarding. Having steamed swiss chard...i got egg yolks (pasture)..tallo for fat...thats pretty much whats up right now. I got liver and all that...but i wanna keep it light take the burdon off the body...liver...etc etc...and in the meantime...we all talk about detox but dont talk about the load the kidneys and liver take on...so gotta supporta nd cleanse the liver and kidneys as well...well more the kidneys first so it can take on the load. WOuld love some thoughts...ideas...anyone wanna team up...i am...and will be the guinea pig...i am more motivated and passionately enthusiastic about all of this...its my calling...to find out the impossible...to show us what we are capable of. No i didnt forget...liposomal vitamin C and glutathione for the immune. kekeke. i got my b-12 shots...and coenzyme complex as well....its a matter of figuring out a regimen and when to implement...this aint easy breezy..i got me a rebounder for excrcise...lymph flow...and an infrared sauna to sweat the beast outta  me. I would love some input...guidance..suggestions...more importantly support...casuse were in this together. What helps me...helps u...I will find out the way...and i will pass it on. and fast! 1 LOVE. thanks for listening...Lets do this YO!!! If anyone has ideas for ertain tests...things to pay attention to...and look out for and all of that...im listening with all 3 ears.

• Yesssss i have!!!...how far does the rabbit hole go...man how insane. Its so psychedelic down here!!!!!!! so much information...mis information....and people have that have alterior agendas and motives in what they do...and you get the backlash of it all...an update...i started a bowel cleanse...and the MONSTERS coming out of me are incredible..i cant emphasize enough eeveryone do a bowel cleanse and watch this thick rubbbery mucoid plaque (bio film) come out like WHAA.

• How's all this goin for you? Find the light?
  • Welcome to the forum Jack Kruse!

Seriously though - I'm on the same biofilm mission.  I've been going with this religiously

http://www.amazon.com/NuMedica-ImmunoG-PRP-30-Servings/dp/B002PP6VZG/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1404557339&sr=1-2&keywords=numedica+colostrum

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

NAC, lactoferrin, EDTA, systemic enzymes

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• "God 23 Power" ... are you a Michael Jordan fan?

• Welcome to the forum Jack Kruse!

Seriously though - I'm on the same biofilm mission.  I've been going with this religiously

http://www.amazon.com/NuMedica-ImmunoG-PRP-30-Servings/dp/B002PP6VZG/ref=sr_1_2?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1404557339&sr=1-2&keywords=numedica+colostrum

Jack Kruse?

• It was a joke referring to the OP's "stream of consciousness"->"rabbit hole" writing style that clearly nobody got.  Oh well.

Jack Kruse?

• You noticed a difference on this supplement? In general that is.

Welcome to the forum Jack Kruse!

• Yes - I'm pretty sure I experienced getting a virus that everyone in my family got knocked out for days with and I knocked it out in less than a day while I was using this.  I take a scoop with 2 tbsps of Upgraded Whey 1st thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

I only use it for 30 days and then stop unless I think I'm having immune or gut issues.

You noticed a difference on this supplement? In general that is.