Gf Corned Beef, Sweet Potato Hash?

Any reason this wouldn't be bp?

Comments

• I am kind of suppressed that there is not a recipe for this already.  People are curing their own bacon, why not beef?

Get some Celtic sea salt (the rock salt kind) and use sodium ascorbate rather than sodium nitrite.

I am going to have to try this.

• I made some sweet potato hash with ground beef and it was pretty sexy so, I'm going to start eating it as one of my meals when I need carbs.

• I made some sweet potato hash with ground beef and it was pretty sexy so, I'm going to start eating it as one of my meals when I need carbs.[/quote

/

Post your recipe! Sounds fantastic.
  • edited April 2014

I just eyeballed everything but here's what I used:

Maybe 2/3lbs of ground beef

About half a large sweet potato, diced into cubic cm pieces

Some chopped onion and garlic

Some himalayan salt

About a tbsp of gf butter

This lasts me 2 meals. It didn't look like much but it's really filling. I know onions and garlic aren't very bp but I don't really care. Also I haven't tried this but I would think you could add some vegetables to this like carrots, broccoli, or peas. Also The butter is completely not necessary because the beef will have enough fat but I wanted to add more healthy fat. I don't see why you couldn't add bacon. I also think some people would like to add some slices of avocado on top after you're done cooking. I haven't done this either but I'm going to start experimenting with curry powders in this as well.

• Thanks! Sounds great.