So I Just Handed My Notice In...

2»

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

This thread just got epic with all these quotes! Hot damn!

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    "Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"
  • Im sitting at the desk Im using at my contract role, its all pretty straight forward so far..

Loving the quotes... Looking forward to seeing what my B&B is like, I'm fasting today, luckily I am adept and used to the feeling.. Im always clearer when I fast..

Some advice tho.. Seeing I am going to be away a lot I may have some trouble in finding a place to cook steak etc, what would be some on the move or colder BP foods to snack and cook for a meal after work, there's a supermarket close by so food is everywhere.. Don't really wanna buy from the restaurant below the b&b as I have no idea whats  going into it.. I have charcoal at the ready!!!!

\m/(>.<)\m/ www.trucke.co.uk - my rockband!! \m/(>.<)\m/

• Danno RedDanno Red Practical Man

Congrats! It's the entrepreneurs, the brave few that make the leap (whether by choice or by force!), that make world a stronger, richer place. They are the ones that are free to bring ideas and innovation forward. Best of luck to you! I intend to follow you down that path someday soon!

Sardines, smoked salmon, macadamia nuts, grass-fed jerky are good on-the-go BP foods. Berries or raw veggies, too.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

I also just handed in my notice. In 2 weeks, I'll be leaving Sydney and moving back to the UK!

• podcast episode about grabbing opportunity by the scrotum, providing value first to receive value, spreading credit around and it comes back, and more kickassery that i think is inspirational and educational for folks trying/wanting to achieve autonomy and independent wealth:

http://www.deandwyer.com/65-james-altuchar-replacing-the-scarcity-complex/

• I also just handed in my notice. In 2 weeks, I'll be leaving Sydney and moving back to the UK!

Hi 5 :-)

Well done, what you gonna be doing? It must be good to leave that damn beautiful country to come to this rainy one!!!

• Hows it going Stevo??? Any news??

I'm honestly not gloating but I received the biggest payment into my account my life has ever seen.. Really happy that I made the jump and learning loads.. Even thinking about buying a motorhome as Im paying £400 a month for a mon-fri rent.  Fun times!

I also just handed in my notice. In 2 weeks, I'll be leaving Sydney and moving back to the UK!

As it happens, I've just kind of settled a bit and can come back into the forum. We finally made it to Edinburgh where I secured a 6-month contract, opened a company and have done all the rigmarole surrounding just that. We now need a permanent place to live and I start the new role next week. I never knew how much more you could get by having your own company. Its just... wow!

• Good luck to all of you.

edited September 2014

I'm bumping this because I am getting dangerously close to making the leap. My wife will be giving birth in late October, and I plan to take 12 weeks paternity leave. Only about 3 or 4 weeks of this time will be paid. The rest of the leave will have to be financed solely by my book royalties.

At the end of this paternity leave, barring any unforeseen difficulties, I may leave my job.

• I hope you success hotspoons.

I happen to be a CAD Drafter myself, mostly dealing with mechanical parts.

• I'm bumping this because I am getting dangerously close to making the leap. My wife will be giving birth in late October, and I plan to take 12 weeks paternity leave. Only about 3 or 4 weeks of this time will be paid. The rest of the leave will have to be financed solely by my book royalties.

At the end of this paternity leave, barring any unforeseen difficulties, I may leave my job.

is your job 3 percent gmo? 

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc

2»