Where To Buy Racetams?

Looking to to try aniracetam and or piracetam. Can anyone recommend a good source?

Thanks,

Rob

Comments

• Check out http://www.purenootropics.net/ The owner is a member of the forums and they have third party certificates showing the purity of the product. I have made a couple purchases from them (aniracetam, oxiracetam and L-Theanine) and am a happy customer. 

• Check out http://www.purenootropics.net/ The owner is a member of the forums and they have third party certificates showing the purity of the product. I have made a couple purchases from them (aniracetam, oxiracetam and L-Theanine) and am a happy customer.

Great thanks. Care to share your experience with products (dosage/benefits etc.)?
  • In my opinion http://nootropicsdepot.com/ is the best source on the internet. 

Best quality I have experienced and easily the best prices for bulk nootropics. 

They have a ton of different products and are priced better than any other source I have seen. 

I have also had my best results from this site compared to any other source! 

• Sure I have been taking aniracetam for a few weeks and L-Theanine just a little over a week now. I haven't really done any quantifiable tests on the internet but I can certainly share some definite improvements in my everyday life.

With the aniracetam my energy levels are up quite noticeably without feeling over stimulated. Its very much like Dave says in that its very subtle and you just feel good. One of the biggest things I noticed was driving my car. The past year for whatever reason I have been struggling staying awake while driving. It could be the middle of the day and had a full 8 hours of sleep whenever I would start driving I would get really tired. A couple times I had to pull over and let my wife drive because I was seriously concerned that I would fall asleep. This has completely gone away and in fact I have gone on a couple road trips with no issues what so ever. I feel more alert and much more relaxed while taking aniracetam. Also writing papers for school and doing assignments became a lot easier. I take 700mg when I wake up and depending on how I am feeling later in the day I will either take the same dose or 350mg.

The L-Theanine seems to enhance everything mentioned above. I take 100mg of L-Theanine when I wake up and stopped taking the second dosage. When I take L-Theanine later in the day I had trouble going to sleep because my mind just wouldn't stop and rest. So one dose to get me going and I then just stick with the aniracemtam.

I cant comment a whole lot on the oxiracemtam because I have enjoyed ani so much I havent really dabbled with the oxi yet. Hope this helps.

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

Personally I prefer ordering through Smart Drugs for Thought simply because of their prices and how quickly they ship their orders out. Also they have some of the purest (100.07% purity) Adrafinil on the market, not to mention they have a wide variety of products (I think it's like 15 or so currently) with information regarding them as well.

• Sounds great! Would love to hear other's experience too.

• Personally I prefer ordering through Smart Drugs for Thought simply because of their prices and how quickly they ship their orders out. Also they have some of the purest (100.07% purity) Adrafinil on the market, not to mention they have a wide variety of products (I think it's like 15 or so currently) with information regarding them as well.

I have been to their site and haven't seen anything showing the purity of their product. Where did you see this or find this out? Their prices are also very reasonable. 

I've taken a handful of different nootropics, and primarily focused my stacks on and around Piracetam and the other racetam chemicals. Oxiracetam is a great nootropic, it stimulates the AMPA and GABA receptors and has lots of reported benefits in regards to mobility and hand eye coordination. Aniracetam from many of my friends accounts has given them the edge needed in social interactions (some of these guys do MLM and others are marketers of various sorts) to either close a sale or at the minimum spark interest in the topic.

Piracetam, however, is something that if you read through my posts you will quickly find that I highly recommend to be taken. It has tons of benefits that steadily increase over the duration of taking it, and has the added benefit of stimulating the Corpus Callosum. Which if you are not familiar with, is the communicative bridge linking the Left and Right hemisphere of the brain.

edited March 2014

They listed the COA on their Facebook, here let me grab a link for you:

https://www.facebook.com/smartdrugsforthought

I had shared the link on Reddit and Longecity after finding it, but apparently I haven't done so here. I'm thinking it might be conductive to start maybe a trusted vendor thread where reviews regarding various vendors can be posted and someone maintain the "OP" to reflect the review counts and such. Mostly saying this because I've seen a couple of these types of queries pop up over the time I've been posting here.

• In my opinion http://nootropicsdepot.com/ is the best source on the internet. 

Best quality I have experienced and easily the best prices for bulk nootropics. 

They have a ton of different products and are priced better than any other source I have seen. 

I have also had my best results from this site compared to any other source! 

Do you drink it or do you make your own capsules? I have heard racetams taste terrible. 

Racetams do taste horrible, in fact the only other chemical that I can think of that tasted as bad would be Sulbutiamine.

I've found coffee and smoothies more than capable of masking the taste of nootropics if you don't have the time or patience

to capsule. Of course after a while of taking Nootropics like this I eventually switched to just ordering already capsuled Nootropics.

• I've been using Piracetam, Oxiracetam, Phenylpiracetam, and CDP Choline from smartdrugsforthought.com for 3-4 months now. 

Seems to be good quality and cheap shipping to Canada. 

• I found it really helpful to go through reddit's nootropic faq and to start shopping vendors based on their reliable list http://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/wiki/beginners#wiki_reliable_suppliers

smart drugs for thought is not on the list due to some reported shady promotions/behavior in the past and has gotten the verdict of "Smart Drugs for Thought has not yet earned a good reputation".

However, I've used Smart Drugs For Thought as a source for pre-capped inexpensive aniracetam and piracetam and have been happy with them so far (~6 months). I do wish they would post test results for all their products as many vendors are doing that now, this may help them get back in the good graces of the community there.

see also: http://www.reddit.com/r/Nootropics/wiki/faq

I've talked to them recently about their other COA's and they told me that they were in the process of having more done and that soon they will have COA's for all of their products. Apparently the tests take a moderate amount of time to get done and cost a bit of money (which they assured me wasn't the issue, and that the time was a big factor as well as sending current and up to date products).

• Do you drink it or do you make your own capsules? I have heard racetams taste terrible. 

I actually recently just bought the capsuling machine! Its super easy and really convenient. Its a must get.

But before that I would literally just weigh out an amount on my scale and toss it in my mouth and quickly wash it down my throat, instead of mixing it with water and having to go through the pain of slowly drinking it.

Piracetam tastes like hell, most disgusting thing ever haha. Aniracetam tastes like nothing at all!  I still take Alpha GCP straight in my mouth and it actually tastes good haha. And then l-theanine i take sub. so I just weigh it out and poor in under my tongue and let it dissolve and it tastes like nothing.