Higher Carb Intake

After a couple months of trying bulletproof style ketogenic diet, I'm giving it up. I had some days where i was in full blown ketosis and felt awesome but now I'm just not feeling very good. My adrenals are worn out, my sleep is off, and I'm feeling some significant brain fog. I started this quite lean at 150lbs. So I'm not sure if this was destined to fail because of my low weight, and decent carb tolerance, or because of mistakes I made. I started using the nootropics that Dave recommended and I did not track how was feeling so I introduced a ton of variables and I'm not sure where i went wrong. Anyway, given that I'm feeling lethargic and stupid, I really don't think i will be going back to ketosis for a while. From here i think I'm going to do breakfast with some carbs and generally eat more of a moderate amount of carbs.

So here's my question. Are there any downsides of eating high carb and high fat? I still want to eat lots of hurt with my veggies and starches, but I'm really not sure how that will affect my body.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file