Life Hacking

Part of being more BP is upgrading/hacking all of life. Something I have been hacking is thinking before I speak. Here are some questions to ask. Very useful in marriage, but also in all of life.

Watch Your Words Life Hack. Do I have good motives? Is my reason for saying it beneficial to the listener or only for selfish purposes? 

There have been many times in my life that I’ve said something that is very true, but I only said it so someone will be impressed with me or because I was trying to manipulate them to do something for me.

Comments

• Very wise, gcarlet! I've found another useful practice is to always "seek first to understand, then to be understood." People are not random creatures, everything we do is for a reason. We would be well equipped for relational health if we only took the time to hear what the person was saying - beyond their words.

=======================================================================================

When I'm not eating delicious, Bulletproof food, I spend my time reading, listening to podcasts/audiobooks, lifting, traveling, and helping people to:

1.) become a more powerful version of themselves and 2.) create real income online. I have to admit, my life is quite fun! :)