To Stack Or Not To Stack...

Just got my bottle order CILTEP in and was wondering if I should try a

CILTEP

Piracetam

Choline

stack for the first time or just take my CILTEP and follow it up with BPcoffee....

Thoughts?

Comments

• My homemade version of CILTEP uses Piracetam instead of forskolin.  Been enjoying this version for about a month now and my HRV is a lot better as well.  I don't typically take choline, but I'm about to try out some GPC with the stack.

• CILTEP and piracetam goes well together. 

Test, test, test. You never know what's going to work best for YOU.

• Great advice, brainstorm. I'm stacking with BPC for my first time. I'll add and subtract after the initial reaction....

• Also, if you're planning on a choline option, go with CDP-choline or alpha-Gpc. Most efficient sources!

• Decided to stack on the second day and WOW. I had too much BPC and it made me a jittery mess....

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

I haven't tried CILTEP as of yet, but it is starting to become something I am going to consider giving a shot at trying to either make or buy.

I would say to always go for a Stack :-P  but I haven't checked into CILTEP yet so I'm not sure what all it could be stacked with and what one

would need to stick away from taking.

• The CILTEP alone is effective, you will become very curious and require more sleep from the amount of learning it makes you want to do. 

With stacks I would see what they do independently first because you might find that  the racetam-choline are not that exciting like I have. Eggs and coffee are safer better way to get your neurotransmitter precursors anyway.

Keep us updated on your findings! 

• I get that from Sulbutiamine... Its like before I take it there are things that I dont know and Im ok with that, then after I take it there are things that I dont know and that becomes unacceptable haha!! Great feeling tho!

Gotta try some CILTEP! 

\m/(>.<)\m/ www.trucke.co.uk - my rockband!! \m/(>.<)\m/

• I would be hesitant to say you require more sleep because of the amount of learning it makes you want to do. I think that is speculation. In reality, this is probably caused because you are depleting a certain neurotransmitter (namely acetylcholine) and thus need to supplement more. This is one of the reasons Abelard included ALCAR, L-phenylalanine and other elements into the base forskolin + artichoke extract stack. You might genetically need more. Suggest you look into it.

The CILTEP alone is effective, you will become very curious and require more sleep from the amount of learning it makes you want to do. 

• Great points, I guess the "learning" exhaustion happens with or without any direction. I do suspect I have some acetylcholine uniqueness going but I didn't want to fiddle with it to do it right because I heard Dave talk about permanently altering his brain chemistry with longterm choline supplementation.