Highest Quality Liposomal Vitamin-C Gsh/ Supps! Economical

SO im interested in sourcing the highest quality liposomal vitamin C/GSH and some other much needed supps to keep you at optimal levels in this day and age...wudup with Pearl calcium? anyone anyone?  Lets discuss!

Tagged:

Comments

• anyone know of a source for egg yolk lecithin derived liposomal? !!!!

• Although not directly on topic, I’m trying to get word out about a new process to make significantly higher potency liposomal vitamin C. I’m selling nothing (there are not even ads on the site), I simply want to help people make better liposomal vitamin C. 

Thanks!

Chris

• edited September 2014

Although not directly on topic, I’m trying to get word out about a new process to make significantly higher potency liposomal vitamin C. I’m selling nothing (there are not even ads on the site), I simply want to help people make better liposomal vitamin C. 

Thanks!

Chris

Dear Chris,

i want to follow in your footsteps and cook liposomal vitamin C for my friends and relatives. Therefore i need a way to produce 4 - 6 litres of the stuff in one charge. I simply have not the time for doing small potions again and again. My question:

What is the life-period of your liposomal vitamin c if it has alcohol in it? Can i send it with postal service? Can it endure a few days outside of a fridge?

Is the elmasonic p40 h really the best option on the market or is there a similar machine which is less expensive available now?

Unfortunately i couldnt find a way to contact you from your website so i have to try from here...

OK, i figured it out myself...

Liposomal vitamin c with alcohol has according to the US Patent http://www.google.com/patents/US20120171280 a shelf life of arround half a year and even longer and highly stable even at room temperature or higher - GOOD NEWS!

The allpax palssonic seems to be a high quality product which is 30% cheaper than the elmasonic. Unfortunately the allpax hasnt the timer functionality of the elmasonic so i stuck to the elma.

At the moment i am trying out the recipe of chris but it seems that i had not put enough water in or put the sunflower lecithin in too fast - it is not good and too goopy at the moment.

• @9fingers1 said:

i want to follow in your footsteps and cook liposomal vitamin C for my friends and relatives. Therefore i need a way to produce 4 - 6 litres of the stuff in one charge. I simply have not the time for doing small potions again and again.

Hi,

hope I can reactivate this discussion. Im also interessted in making 2-3 Liters Lipo-C at one time. Can you share your experience, if you made some? I was a little bit afraid, that their could be toxins in it, if you make the Lipo-C direct in the cleaner. But making it in a glas is much less effective.

flitzi