Lucky Bag Of Questions - Modafinil, Testoserone, Integrated Software
Ok have millions of questions so instead of posting a number of different ones will just compose my little matrix.
1)Does anyone know where to get a cheap supply of modafinil in the UK?? Stuff seems to be in huge demand and little supply.
2) Can anyone recommend the "best" i.e most powerful brand of modafinil? I heard that there is really no difference between them and that the cheaper ones are actually the same ones and all you are paying more for is the brand name. In one of his posts Dave quotes one his accociates as saying that nu-vigil is twice as powerful as provigil, I'm not quite sure what the story is any anecdotal evidence would be appreciated.
3) Is there any recommended bulletproof way to increse testoserone levels?? Or any cheap ways/ common everyday signals which can identify hormonal imbalances. Was taking tribulus terrestis with 95% saponins apparently, but stopped a month ago as unsure of bullet-proof ness.
4) How far have people gotten with integrated software for everything?? As in a devices that measure blood pressure, blood sugar, serontonin, melatonin, testoserone, sleep, cortisol, alpha brain-waves etc, hooks the information into a dashboard, lets you insert what you ate, additional comments, and lets you identify trends and patterns over time??
5) Examine.com (amazing site) tells me that caffeine tolerance can build up over time,does anyone have experience of this??
6) i have heard the expression "hard on the body" thrown around a few times, what exactly does it refer to?? I take numerous supplements a day, just clarifying that there is no biological harm in your stomach dissovling all the caps/casings of the tablets?
Apologies for this blatant disregard of question etiquette, my racetam addled brain is urging me to get as much information as quickly as I can. Any advice/input/links on any of the above are well appreciated.