Pre-Making Coffee

How long will my BPC keep, refrigerated and refrigerated? Can I make it the night before and put it in the fridge for the next day? Or could I make it in the morning and keep it refrigerated all day and drink it later in the day?

Comments

• Are you talking just the brewed coffee, or the butter and MCT as well? Idk what the freezing temp of MCT is, but the butter would solidify, at which point you'd have to heat it up and blend it again.

Men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than adversity.  For when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success.  ~John Calvin

• I'm taking about making pre-blended coffee. With oil and butter. Also I'm assuming heating in the microwave is a big no-no
  • Well the microwave will do strange and terrible things to it, so avoid that if there are other options. I doubt the butter would work pre-blended, but something I've done is have cold coffee, put some MCT in there and instead of adding butter, put in whey and make it into a protein shake of sorts. If you do that, you'll definitely want to throw in some stevia, because it's super bitter otherwise. It's a good pre-workout.

If you must use a microwave, and if this suggestion is at all practical, you'd be best having the coffee separate from the fats, and just dealing with the grease film on top. I did that for a few weeks, and it wasn't so bad.

Men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than adversity.  For when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success.  ~John Calvin

• Someone on here a few weeks ago mentioned freezing mixtures of butter and oil in an ice cube tray for later use in coffee, which may be helpful. Search "Keto Cubes" and you'll probably find it.