Aceytl Ch (Apex) With Racetams?

I understand it's important to take choline with racetams. Wondering if people are familiar with Acetyl CH by Apex:

Pantothenic Acid 300mg (3000%DV)
---(as calcium pantothenate)
Alpha-GPC 100mg
---(L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine) 
N-Acetyl L-Carnitine 25mg
---(as N-acetyl L-carnitine HCl) 
Huperzine A 75mcg
---(from standardized extract of huperzia serrata) 

Wondering if I should just take straight Alpha GPC instead. If so, how much?

Thanks! 

Comments

• Looks like a slimmed down version Alpha Brain with more HupA.  Get HupA separately and experiment with GPC doses before getting something like this.

• I'm not sure I understand what the problem may be with HupA. Please explain. I've been taking this product for quite some time, but don't want to be causing harm to myself in anyway. Do yout hunk there could be  problem with this? 

I don't believe I can take Alpha Brain because of having a gluten allergy (oats). Wish i could.

Thanks!

• I'm not sure I understand what the problem may be with HupA. Please explain. I've been taking this product for quite some time, but don't want to be causing harm to myself in anyway. Do yout hunk there could be  problem with this? 

I don't believe I can take Alpha Brain because of having a gluten allergy (oats). Wish i could.

Thanks!

===============

Few things.

Seems to be a little bit of overkill from a choline enhancing perspective. That being said, the doses of pretty much everything are not that large. If I remember correctly, the dose of Huperzine A in Alpha Brain is 400 mcg so it is much higher (and higher than recommended dosages as well). This is most likely the cause of the lucid dreaming.

The oat straw should not have any gluten. It is just a filler, but oats are gluten-free anyway (unless they are contaminated, but don't get too paranoid).

Honestly, you can definitely get away with just alpha GPC or CDP choline (or both) rather than trying to use the unique formula. Best of luck