I Am In Pain. Please Look At My Diet/supplimentation To Reduce Inflammation.

Hey I am 24,  6"4' 170lbs and have been doing my best to eat on the green side of the bulletproof diet for about a year. I have had inflammation in my whole body for 2 years but it is worst in my arm tendons. I can't spend more than a couple min on the computer without being in pain. I have went to several doctors, physiotherapists, chiropractors, naturalpaths, acupuncturists and massage therapists and keep getting worse or staying the same. 

I am hoping someone can take a look at my diet and give some suggestions. Any advise will be appreciated! I am ordering glutithionl and coffee.Typically I eat  3000-4500 calories per day.

some info: from Oct 2013

TSH 2.88mU/L (was 5.93 mU/L with normal Ferritin T3 and T4 8 months earlier)

CRP 3.2

Suppliments:

Vitamin D, tumeric, Iodine, Krill oil, Magnesium, Thyroid support, selenium, zinc

Edit: typical day of food

1 lbs of beef or salmon

about 150g butter

3 lbs of veggies on green side

2 tbsp mct oil

1 tbsp olive oil

1 cup of bulletproof coffee

100g coconut oil

1 avocado

Tagged:

Comments

• its great that you have your diet under control. =)

have you tried any stronger anti-inflammatory supplements, like resveratrol and/or serrapeptase?

sorry to hear about your pain, by the way.

---

• I have just tried some prescription anti inflammatories and advil and alieve which just gave me a stomache ache so I stopped. I'll try those out and see what happens, thanks :)  

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

Hi,

there may be severeal problems. First thing is GET YOUR VITAMINS CHECKED.

I have pain as well and my muscles are twitching. I thought it came from stress. Turns out I have low Vitamin B12 levels and VERY LOW COPPER level. This may be because i took zinc. If you take zinc you have to take care of your copper!

Edit: Copper is like the natural counter part of zinc.

Edit2: You might also drink white tea with your coffee, cumin, cayenne and really make sure you are in ketosis. Have you ever been to a doctor for funtional medicine who checked your vitamins, other hormones gut flora etc?

Do you refeeds? Try having a whole bar nice dark chocolate and see how you feel. (amino acids) Another important thing for your nerves is potassium.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• edited April 2014

im so lazy, but do check out the thread "supplements to avoid post-workouts" as they are all anti-inflammatory, which you ofcourse should not avoid.

it is probably in the bp athlete sub forum, by zen-something... (!)

edit: ok, it didnt say that much about supplements i now learned. you got to google around for anti-inflammatory supps and try every single one.

does the krill oil help?

---