Purigenex Skin Test

Season10Season10 Trying to survive
I listened to the podcast with Susanne Bennett's endorsement of purigenex. I agree with those that said it was quite the infomercial and suggest Dave has gone off course by heavy sales pod cast. That being said I laid down my $400 hard earned cash and bought a supply a couple weeks ago. I am logging the outcome with pictures and notes. I am wondering if any other bio hackers are doing this.

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Brilliant!

• What is it? I just googled and found a skin mask and serum - is that it? 

Was this in the latest podcast?

• Season10Season10 Trying to survive

What is it? I just googled and found a skin mask and serum - is that it? 

Was this in the latest podcast?

It was podcast 103 I believe.

• From listening to the podcast, I became interested in purchasing the Purigenex Probiotic Cleansing Bar.

The collagen mask and serum seemed a bit too expensive for me at this time.  I was more interested in a body and facial soap that wouldn't contain any toxic chemicals that might "undo" my bulletproofing (http://www.davidsuzuki.org/issues/health/science/toxics/dirty-dozen-cosmetic-chemicals/).

This probiotic soap seems to be free of anything toxic, and it is $14.00. 

Next on my list, I am considering the Purigenex Age Defying Moisturizer. It does not contain any of the toxins found in the lotions I am using now. The price is a bit hefty though, $75.00

I did purchase the Alitura Mask and I like the results after using it three times so far. The Alitura Mask was created by Andy Hnilo. I found out about this mask from the Bulletproof podcast.

• hi Season 10, I was looking for information about Purigenex and saw your comment, which was about a year ago. I'm considering making the investment, too. Just wondering what your experience was if you don't mind sharing. Thank you. 

• Season10Season10 Trying to survive

AEB

To be honest I was  not all that impressed.  Especially given how expensive it is.

My skin is not bad to begin with.  I am 50, I love the sun, I don't use sunscreen.  You would think I look like a baseball glove but I don't.  The gal who does my facials says my skin is pretty good.  I did not however  have any noticeable positive results from Purigenix .. 

I now continue on my daily routine of items I have used for years.  These consist of cleansing with Neutrogena ( I will  most likely try to find something with fewer chemicals) a layer of Hylunia and then power rich from Dermalogica.  At night: I  cleanse, a dab of Hylunia and follow with a layer of JoJoba oil.  I am trying to stear away from chemicals but I can't pull myself off the Dermalogica yet. 

I have tried Alturia clay mask from Andy Nilo  (sp)?   I use it once a month or so.  I mix it with cider vinegar and I like this mask.