Rwlp - Peeing A Lot

hey guys i am about 36 hours into my first RWLP.

I have noticed today in particular (more so than the first day) that i am peeing a lot today

I generally drink quite a bit of water while I am at work, maybe between 6 and 8 glasses a day over about 8 hours

its clear as it usually is during the day but I seem to be peeing every 60 to 90 minutes.

i don't feel bad or too hungry and am taking all the supplements recommended (except K2 - waiting for that to arrive).

should I drink less water? is this normal?

it smells really bad but i expected that as all the bad stuff finds its way out of my system.

Comments

• It's normal. Toxins will generally bioaccumulate in fat tissue, so when burning that fat for energy those toxins will need to be dealt with and excreted. Many of the supplements Dave recommends during the rwlp are to help the body clear these released toxins.
  • thought as much. seems to have subsided a bit now. i am 89 hours down, 43 to go!!!
  • StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    Good on you for sticking with it. I stopped on the 4th day because the idea of eating any more butter made me gag - including the BP coffee!

I hope I haven't ruined it for myself!

I also felt extremely run down and was very warm to the touch. I was going to bed at 7pm instead of my usual 10pm and still waking up tired. I guess this was probably the toxins floating around my body, otherwise my body was trying to tell me something.
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Yeah, I'm the same. It started to really make me gag by day 5. 

PS Fuck BCAAs. It tastes like a hat full of assholes.

The girlfriend said "why do you take that shit every morning if you sound like you're going to vomit after every mouthful?"

No sorcery, just science. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file