Brain Pain W/out The Octane?

I'm a BPC newbie with only two brews to date and absolutely love it. I have experienced all the immediate positive effects just using coconut oil. I will be traveling soon and will not have access to all the BPC makings nor my Magic Bullet. Have any of you long time converts found yourself on the road with access to only coffee and suffered any significant withdrawal effects from the MCT or Brain Octane oil? I suffer greatly without my standard caffeine intake.

Sorry if this has been covered in a previous post. Thanks for any comments/suggestions.

Comments

• I've been on it for 6 days now, I didn't take any today because I slept in..like..really slept in lol. I haven't had any sort of caffeine today and I don't notice anything at all. Yesterday I had a BPC in the early morning then had a regular Coffee from Tim's at 6 pm and didn't notice any ill effects myself. That being said, you could be affected in another way all together. It also depends on the quality of coffee too. Tim Horton't has good quality coffee..but I dunno about any other places, never had coffee from anywhere else before lol.

Probably didn't help much, but that's my two sense anyway lol

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• You can carry butter and coconut oil in containers kept at room temp (unless you are flying. they might not be okay with them as carry-on). Butter used to be kept on the kitchen table, covered, back before there was air conditioning or refrigeration. As long as it stays below ~90F it will remain solid.

Bring some ground coffee too and use the hotel pot in the room to brew it. Or, bring the butter and oil to the restaurant and mix it into the coffee there. Stir the butter and oil into the brew with a spoon or swizzle stick, not as frothy as a blender, but works okay.

I was on a motorcycle trip recently and didn't plan ahead, so bought Kerrygold, Coconut oil and some tupperware to hold the butter. Worked fine for a couple of nights away.

• Use well cleaned small bottles for mct oil, if you wish.
  • fixerforhirefixerforhire Mr. Not Sure.

I'm a BPC newbie with only two brews to date and absolutely love it. I have experienced all the immediate positive effects just using coconut oil. I will be traveling soon and will not have access to all the BPC makings nor my Magic Bullet. Have any of you long time converts found yourself on the road with access to only coffee and suffered any significant withdrawal effects from the MCT or Brain Octane oil? I suffer greatly without my standard caffeine intake.

Sorry if this has been covered in a previous post. Thanks for any comments/suggestions.

I had the same problem early on. amazing results while on the bp coffee and a bit of brain drain on just regular coffee or no coffee.

I've been drinking bp for about a year now and have no problem when i go off for days to two weeks. I think I gave up on lugging my coffee and implements with me 6 months ago.

as to why? not too sure. 

• For coconut oil, it would be fine to take it in a bottle, but Brain octane can't be put in a plastic bottle. I want to have a way to have brain octane with me when I need it, but I need to find a small glass container that won't leak :/
  • dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited February 2015

For coconut oil, it would be fine to take it in a bottle, but Brain octane can't be put in a plastic bottle. I want to have a way to have brain octane with me when I need it, but I need to find a small glass container that won't leak :/

You could look for a type 2 plastic bottle, which is what brain octane now comes in (i've just been informed in another thread)

107px-U%2B2674_DejaVu_Sans.svg.png

fake it till you make it