My Rflp Schedule - A Three Week Experiment (Need Your Help, Please)
I'll post my results from my three week fat-loss experiment here, but first I wanted to post the schedule I'll be using to see if I should be adjusting anything . (Note: there's a chance I abandon the RFLP and switch to intermittent fasting with a protein/vegetable/butter dinner depending on how I feel. I just had a concussion a week ago, so if I don't feel very good after a few days-a week, then I'll adjust in the interest of health).
10:00am (wake up time)
- Immediately have 1/2 tsp of Lipoceutical Glutathione then start making coffee
- About 20 minutes later, have a cup of BP coffee with 2tbs butter and 1/2 tsp brain octane with 4 betaine HCL caps (I'll work my way up on the brain octane, but so far it leaves me nauseous for two hours after taking it)
- Take Vitamins C, K2, D, and Krill Oil, along with 5 grams BCAAs mixed in water (which is gross, by the way, haha)
- I'll also add a few capsules of carlson fish oil to help with brain function after the concussion
- Lay down, breathe or do whatever I can to fight nausea
- Take 2-4 capsules of charcoal
- Take some L-glutamine as needed
- Another cup of BP coffee with another 4 betaine HCL capsules
- 5 Grams BCAAs
- Charcoal caps
- eat some butter
Before Bed (around 2am)
- Take another 1/2 tsp of lipceutical gluathione
- Magnesium and potassium
For the most part, it sticks to the recommended example given on the RFLP page, but does have a few differences (the page doesn't say when to take the second dose of lipceutical gluathione, and I added fish oil and a few more Betaine HCL caps to cope with stomach discomfort.
Does this seem like a good plan? Is 1 total TSP of the lipceutical gluathione per day ok? (that shit is expensive!)
Thanks so much everyone!! I'll post results intermittently.