Ciltep And Piracetam

I've been looking into Nootropics for a few days now and it seems these 2 are considered safe and combine really well. Is there any truth to this? 

What are the dosage instructions when combining and how often should one be taking them. I think the back of the CILTEP bottle says take 2-3 in the morning and not to exceed 3 in a day. I guess that means its a one dose supplement? How about Piracetam?

Thanks for the input

Comments

• From the Natural Stacks blog: 

Abelard is a smart guy..

http://blog.naturalstacks.com/ciltep-and-racetams-complementary/

• That picture on the blog is actually how my brain is starting to feel.... :p

• You should probably get that checked out :)

That picture on the blog is actually how my brain is starting to feel.... :P

• hzahza ✭✭

Is there anything that Piracetam won't combine with?  I've never run across any interaction warnings, including even alcohol.

• Krokodil doesn't stack well with Piracetam, IMO....

• This significantly depends on the individual. Some people have huge problems combining racetams / piracetam with alcohol.

Is there anything that Piracetam won't combine with?  I've never run across any interaction warnings, including even alcohol.

• GarrettGarrett
    edited May 2014

Pshh, it feels great! ;)

You should probably get that checked out :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First hand experience?

Krokodil doesn't stack well with Piracetam, IMO....

• Krokodil stack well with meth, with the only minor inconvenience of parts of your body occasionally falling off

• So long as they are peripheral toes and fingers, I'm fine with that

Krokodil stack well with meth, with the only minor inconvenience of parts of your body occasionally falling off

• "Pshh... I didn't need those outside toes... overrated... "

"That arm was gonna fall off anyway. This just helped along the process"

So long as they are peripheral toes and fingers, I'm fine with that

• Starting to remind me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail!

"Pshh... I didn't need those outside toes... overrated... "

"That arm was gonna fall off anyway. This just helped along the process"

• hzahza ✭✭

Nobody expects Krokodil.

• edited May 2014

I've been looking into Nootropics for a few days now and it seems these 2 are considered safe and combine really well. Is there any truth to this? 

What are the dosage instructions when combining and how often should one be taking them. I think the back of the CILTEP bottle says take 2-3 in the morning and not to exceed 3 in a day. I guess that means its a one dose supplement? How about Piracetam?

Thanks for the input

Ciltep has piracetam in it. Yes, some people add more. This show you how nootropics are so user dependent as everyone has differing brain chemistry. Some people just take piracetam alone from half a gram to more than ten. It's all an experiment with the optimal indicator being how you feel and preform.

• GarrettGarrett
    edited May 2014

CILTEP has Artichoke, B-6, Forskohlii root, L-phenylalanine, ad Acetyl-L-Carnitine in it. 

(read off the bottle that's about 12 inches from my face)

• Ciltep(R) does not have Piracetam in it.  I've argued that it could replace forskolin in the stack but that is just my own preference.

Ciltep has piracetam in it. Yes, some people add more. This show you how nootropics are so user dependent as everyone has differing brain chemistry. Some people just take piracetam alone from half a gram to more than ten. It's all an experiment with the optimal indicator being how you feel and preform.