Ciltep And Piracetam

2»

Comments

• pizzabagel: have you made the stack identical, save for subbing forskolin with piracatem? If so, what were the effects that you found?

• I started out with a homemade version of the ciltep stack - I bought 2 bottles of the NS version but haven't used it.  I had great results initially with it and started taking some online courses.  Eventually, I made it a priority to minimize cortisol inducing supplements - this happened coincidentally with my latest round with piracetam.  As I was reading up, I saw a study that Piracetam increased cAMP - so I felt good about moving forskolin out of the stack without necessarily losing anything.

Lately I've also introduced Alpha GPC and temporarily stopped using ALCAR. 

pizzabagel: have you made the stack identical, save for subbing forskolin with piracatem? If so, what were the effects that you found?

• Just ordered CILTEP. What is the recommended brand of piracetam?

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

There is several reliable and trustworthy sources of Piracetam. What boils down to which to chose is really: powder, capsule or tablet?

For powder Piracetam I would recommend either Peak or Nootropics Depot, and I believe Pure also has powdered nootropics available. If you are looking for capsuled Piracetam I would suggest going through Smart Drugs for Thought. In the past I would have recommended a few that have as of recently came underfire for not having legitimate products (not necessarily Piracetam) so I will hold off on ushering people to them for now.

Welcome to the rabbit hole that is nootropics @orangefever