Racetam Or Ciltep Stack For Beginner

I have been wanting to purchase a nootropic product for some time now, and I have narrowed it down to these...

My first choice would be to start with this nootropic sampler http://healthsupplementwholesalers.com/products/nootropic-sampler that contains Noopept, Pramiracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam and Choline Bitartrate. I'm assuming this could be a good start for a first time user since it would give me variety of strains I can experiment with. The price seems fair, just not sure of the quality.

My next choice is to purchase Natural Stacks CILTEP which seems like a great product from what I have heard and studied. It is a bit more expensive, but that's not gonna stop me from optimizing my brain, although $40-$50 is my limit at this point :) I understand that many people stack racetams with CILTEP, but I want to tread lightly for now.

I'd love to hear from some veterans that were in my shoes way back when to point me in the right direction. Thanks and all the best!

Comments

• I have been wanting to purchase a nootropic product for some time now, and I have narrowed it down to these...

My first choice would be to start with this nootropic sampler http://healthsupplementwholesalers.com/products/nootropic-sampler that contains Noopept, Pramiracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam and Choline Bitartrate. I'm assuming this could be a good start for a first time user since it would give me variety of strains I can experiment with. The price seems fair, just not sure of the quality.

My next choice is to purchase Natural Stacks CILTEP which seems like a great product from what I have heard and studied. It is a bit more expensive, but that's not gonna stop me from optimizing my brain, although $40-$50 is my limit at this point :) I understand that many people stack racetams with CILTEP, but I want to tread lightly for now.

I'd love to hear from some veterans that were in my shoes way back when point me in the right direction. Thanks and all the best!

I've been on CILTEP and Alpha Brain for two weeks now..and I can say..I don't notice much of a difference..maybe it's because my diet isn't completely Bulletproof? I'm not sure, but I'm going to try the Racetams once the Alpha Brain runs out, which will be pretty soon..30 capsules for..40 bucks..Wasn't a smart move on my part..hence why I want nootropics...haha 

That all being said..perhaps it takes a bit longer for CILTEP and AB to take a noticeable effect. If that's true, then I too could use the advice of an expert lol I've heard that the body builds tolerances for Racetams though? That's one of the reasons I went with CILTEP and Alpha Brain instead of them.

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• I'm noticing subtle differences with taking CILTEP (day 3 tomorrow).

Perhaps, Nightwind, it might be a great idea for you to choose either CILTEP or Alpha Brain. At least to get a baseline of what each does, so that you know that they're not potentially cancelling each other out. :)

I'd recommend CILTEP alone, or w/ Smart Caffeine.

Or BPC + L-Theanine. Apparently also a nice combo.

• brainstorm11brainstorm11 ✭✭
    edited May 2014

The body builds tolerances for everything. Compensatory mechanisms are normal even if minimal. 

I don't think CILTEP requires a long time to take a noticeable effect, but it is involved with long-term potentiation, which may improve long-term effects as well. Alpha Brain while Bulletproof is indeed not going to yield the best results. I suggest you get your money back if possible (they allow it via their website).

I'm obviously biased as my signature indicates, but racetams have more evidence than either proprietary blend. That being said, CILTEP was developed communally and therefore gets a lot more credibility in my eyes.

========================================

I've been on CILTEP and Alpha Brain for two weeks now..and I can say..I don't notice much of a difference..maybe it's because my diet isn't completely Bulletproof? I'm not sure, but I'm going to try the Racetams once the Alpha Brain runs out, which will be pretty soon..30 capsules for..40 bucks..Wasn't a smart move on my part..hence why I want nootropics...haha 

That all being said..perhaps it takes a bit longer for CILTEP and AB to take a noticeable effect. If that's true, then I too could use the advice of an expert lol I've heard that the body builds tolerances for Racetams though? That's one of the reasons I went with CILTEP and Alpha Brain instead of them.

• Also note that my subtle differences are on 2 capsules. The bottle says 'take 2 or 3', and RoyStacks has advised me to take 3 caps tomorrow.

And just echoing what brainstorm has said: AB is probably not the best whilst on Bulletproof, and CILTEP and/or some of the other racetams (brainstorm could give good recommendations) are your best bet.

PS - I've gotten a fair bit more stuff done in the past few days than in like... a few weeks. Re-addition of BPC sped my life up more, then CILTEP gave it another boost. Liking it thus far! :) And I can definitely feel the memory boost from CILTEP. I'm remembering things that I read earlier today, in a lot clearer detail. So +1 for CILTEP in my books.

• Very interesting information everyone, thank you. This stuff is so cool to read up on, I have been geeking out on nootropics all week!

I am most likely going to make the purchase of CILTEP in the next few days. One of my main concerns is that I do have an auto-immune condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis (arthritis of the spine) and I am taking a TNF blocker to reduce my inflammation (unfortunately also supresses immune system), does anyone know if it is safe to take a Racetam or the stack in CILTEP with my condition? I'm not too worried about it, but would just like to learn as much info before jumping in and purchasing.

• GarrettGarrett
    edited May 2014

For CILTEP, message RoyStacks here on the BP Forums. He's one of the 2 main owners/creators of CILTEP.

Very interesting information everyone, thank you. This stuff is so cool to read up on, I have been geeking out on nootropics all week!

I am most likely going to make the purchase of CILTEP in the next few days. One of my main concerns is that I do have an auto-immune condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis (arthritis of the spine) and I am taking a TNF blocker to reduce my inflammation (unfortunately also supresses immune system), does anyone know if it is safe to take a Racetam or the stack in CILTEP with my condition? I'm not too worried about it, but would just like to learn as much info before jumping in and purchasing.

•  

I'm obviously biased as my signature indicates, but racetams have more evidence than either proprietary blend. 

I ordered from brain storm and am happy with product and has great communication. If you are thinking of buying racetams. 

I've been taking piracetam + alpha brain + aniracetam with my bulletproof coffee and have noticed a real solid performance boost from the stack. Just so much more alert, able to focus properly and have found my communication is so much more fluid. Would definitely recommend giving it a try or at least try aniracetam with bulletproof coffee.. they have a really nice synergy as the aniracetam is fat soluble.

• @BPC: Awesome dude thank you! I'm from Vancouver too btw :)

• The body builds tolerances for everything. Compensatory mechanisms are normal even if minimal. 

I don't think CILTEP requires a long time to take a noticeable effect, but it is involved with long-term potentiation, which may improve long-term effects as well. Alpha Brain while Bulletproof is indeed not going to yield the best results. I suggest you get your money back if possible (they allow it via their website).

I'm obviously biased as my signature indicates, but racetams have more evidence than either proprietary blend. That being said, CILTEP was developed communally and therefore gets a lot more credibility in my eyes.

I just ordered, Aniracetam, piracetam and L-Theonine(sp?) last night from you lol.Great prices..and I loved the shipping thing too lol..that was a plus. Now if you just carried grassfed butter we'd be all set!

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

For a beginner I would recommend trying out just piracetam, maybe a choline, and stacking it with any other vitamins/supplements/drugs you take. Piracetam has a very wide range of benefits, and can be used in further nootropic stacks as a support to what ever it is you are ultimately aiming to achieve. I have no experience with CILTEP as of yet, but do plan on giving it a whirl when the summer is closer.

I wouldn't suggest going out and getting a sampler style blend (a bunch of low doses of high strength nootropics) as you aren't really going to get to know what works for you. Part of the joy of making a nootropic stack is figuring out what works for you and at what dose. I've been working on mine for a little over 2 years and it continually is getting tweaked for either personal reasons, or to improve the stack itself. I'd suggest reading about anything you are considering taking, and doing a few Google discussion runs to find out how they helped or didn't help newbies to nootropics.

• To OP, you can get more data if you track a single nootropic for a specific portion of time. Instead of a few for weeks (which can accumulate if they are all racetams), you might want to consider just doing 1 month supplies etc.

I'm going to be launching a nootropic tracker in the next week or so. You can sign up here: www.nootracker.com if you are interested in a free beta invite. Definitely going to be a big changer when it comes to testing nootropic usage

Thanks for the kind words, BPC

I ordered from brain storm and am happy with product and has great communication. If you are thinking of buying racetams. 

I've been taking piracetam + alpha brain + aniracetam with my bulletproof coffee and have noticed a real solid performance boost from the stack. Just so much more alert, able to focus properly and have found my communication is so much more fluid. Would definitely recommend giving it a try or at least try aniracetam with bulletproof coffee.. they have a really nice synergy as the aniracetam is fat soluble.