Overrated: Contigo Auto-Seal

The reason you buy it is because you want to sleep longer, drink a hot bev on a packed metro without setting up a fucking picnic-table.

What you get with the auto-seal is like waking up with an erection, you put your hand down to adjust and all you feel is a load of leaked out pre-jizz.

---

Comments

• HazakinsHazakins Graveyard shift putting me in the Grave!

WTF.. ok

Trying to get a grasp on Ketosis? Watch this!

• HazakinsHazakins Graveyard shift putting me in the Grave!

I was thinking of picking one of these up.. can you get a more clear explanation? I was a bit lost on the pre jizz

Trying to get a grasp on Ketosis? Watch this!

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred
    The only problem I've had with the seal is when I allowed the hot air to create pressure inside it. Read the instructions.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• 908804344_473beae4db.jpg

Good grief, Noogis - is this your kid with the adorable stink eye and the Led Zep shirt? 

• Lol, no just a kid whose look matched my own when I read this post.
  • Hahahaha! This whole post just cracked me up. Yeah, I've let it sit for awhile and when I pressed the button make sure it is not by your face, but besides that it's good to go.

• Whoever's kid it is, his parents know what's up.

Men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than adversity.  For when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success.  ~John Calvin

• Weird the first (coffee/tea/whatever) cup i like, only complaint I have is cleaning the lid; but that really isn't that much of a hassle if I don't let it sit dirty for too long.

• I got one of these and love it. Found that if I do not open seal my coffee stays hot for longer. What intend to do is drink some on the way to work, then top up with hot water when I get to the office. I even use it as a shaker when I got to work to make more bulletproof coffee.

As for cleaning I put soap and hot water shake it so it sprays out. Then fill up again and pour all the hot water out. Then wash as normal. So far this seems to work.
  • Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

I got one of these and love it. Found that if I do not open seal my coffee stays hot for longer. What intend to do is drink some on the way to work, then top up with hot water when I get to the office. I even use it as a shaker when I got to work to make more bulletproof coffee.

As for cleaning I put soap and hot water shake it so it sprays out. Then fill up again and pour all the hot water out. Then wash as normal. So far this seems to work.

I clean it the same way. The contigo mug and a blender ball work well as a makeshift blender. I got the idea from the Olympian that was on the podcast.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.