New Star Nootropics/adrafinil

So, I just bought a 5 gram bottle of Adrafinil from New Star Nootropics..Without realizing it said at the very bottom of the page..NOT on the order itself..that all products are for clinical research and not for consumption. I tried to find a spot on the site to contact costumer support, to see if this is just a warning to help get items through customs and across borders and the likes..but I can't find anything.

My question is, has anyone here ordered from Newstar and does it literally mean, NOT for consumption, or is this just a precaution for mailing the item. 

If it's the former..damn it for not stating that fact in the order itself..instead of the fine print on the bottom of the page..what use is that. If it's the latter..I'll be quiet happy..considering it was the only place I found that shipped to canada. 

Thanks

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

Comments

• It is standard legalese so that someone can't sue them after mixing it with PCP and shooting it into the head of their cock.

• I'm like Sheldon Cooper when it comes to sarcasm..I can't tell if you are being serious or not...lol

76819.jpg

• I..feel like..such an idiot..lol..

I was actually, not aware that Adrafinil was not FDA approved. That's where my confusion started. Anyway, if I could delete this topic and save face..I would..but alas, it's too late for that now lol.

Anyway, definitely recommend Newstar

76819.jpg

• Just bought mine gonna try it tomorrow. Trying to get my scale to work properly is an absolute nightmare though. They have a fairly good rep (wish they did tablets)so hope its legit as I heard its hard to get proper adrafinal.

• Use a #3 and you'll get around 150-200mg caps.

• I should probably point out something. 

The adrafinil I received from Newstar was completely non-responsive. I started off with 50mgs, then upped it to 200 and so on. The last dose I took was 1100mgs. All of the doses I took, had no effect on me, aside from knocking me out 45 minutes to an hour after taking the pills. Not sure if it was just the bottle I bought from them or not..but the modafinil I tried did not put me to sleep..it acted like I expected Adrafinil should have acted, it woke me up and made my brain work the way it should have been all this time. The closest thing I've found that works like Modafinil is Noopept. Would definitely stick to Modafinil though..working on getting a prescription for it after failing the last time

P.S. The modafinil I tried was a friends

76819.jpg

• I'd get my liver enzymes checked just to be safe.  I've never heard of Noopept having a "afinil"-like effect, more akin to a racetam and that has been my experience with Noopept as well.  If you are looking for Modafanil, I doubt that Noopept will do the trick as a substitute.

FWIW, I've never used Modafinil but Andrafanil has worked just fine for me.

I should probably point out something. 

The adrafinil I received from Newstar was completely non-responsive. I started off with 50mgs, then upped it to 200 and so on. The last dose I took was 1100mgs. All of the doses I took, had no effect on me, aside from knocking me out 45 minutes to an hour after taking the pills. Not sure if it was just the bottle I bought from them or not..but the modafinil I tried did not put me to sleep..it acted like I expected Adrafinil should have acted, it woke me up and made my brain work the way it should have been all this time. The closest thing I've found that works like Modafinil is Noopept. Would definitely stick to Modafinil though..working on getting a prescription for it after failing the last time

• I'd get my liver enzymes checked just to be safe.  I've never heard of Noopept having a "afinil"-like effect, more akin to a racetam and that has been my experience with Noopept as well.  If you are looking for Modafanil, I doubt that Noopept will do the trick as a substitute.

FWIW, I've never used Modafinil but Andrafanil has worked just fine for me.

To be safe? I haven't taken any Adrafinil in about two weeks now. But yes, the Noopept seemed to have the same effect I got from modafinil, minus the awakefulness of course. 

I was talking to my doctor today, he said he'll look into Modafinil/nuvigil for me today and get back to me later on whether he thinks it will be good enough..my word wasn't enough for him I guess lol

76819.jpg

• When I said "to be safe" I meant in case your lack of responsiveness to andrafinil was because of an issue with your liver.

• I should probably point out something. 

Yes I got no response from it whatsoever. i took 250g though suspect it was a lot higher, my scale is crap. Took it in water, from new star. pretty dissappoined, i might just be a non-responder, hope i don't have any iiver problems.

• Dear Friends.
    I placed order with New Star Nootropics on 17th May 2017 with the following details , but I havent received the order yet also there is no response from them of my emails.

Order Confirmation
    Your order number is 1254150832.
    Great news! We have received your order.
    Your order details are listed below - please take a moment to check them over for accuracy. Most orders placed on a weekday before 5 pm (Arizona time) will ship on the same day, so if you need to make any changes to your order please notify us as soon as possible by replying to this email.

→ Check the status of your order here

Order Details
    Shipping Address:
    Sanjoy Dubey
    JT-287, ITTINA NEELA APARTMENT, SAMPIGE NAGAR, ELECTRONIC CITY PHASE 2
    BANGALORE, KARNATAKA 560100
    India

Item Quantity Price
    40 grams Noopept & 1 scoop
    1 $34.00
    5 grams Pramiracetam
    1 $9.80