Water Filters?

2»

Comments

• When I eventually save the money I want to get a Pristine Hydro filter.  David Wolfe recommends them if you don't have convenient access to spring water.

Check out my blog: www.electrichealth.me

• edited September 2015

I've never experienced a filtered shower, seems like the next logical step. When my municipal water runs in it smells like an indoor jacuzzi, stinking of the chlorine. What would that do to the good bacteria on your body, bathing in that stuff? I've heard of pools and asthma, etc. can anyone speak on this more?

• I am planning to add a water softener to my home since we have hard water problems. I plan to also run a separate line off the softener so I can wash my cars.

I am also planning on buying a electromagnetic water softener which my plumber recommends. This will allow it to be run through the entire house and be used for cooking, ice cubes and drinking.

Have any of you had any experience with this kind of softener instead of the typical salt based systems.

Thanks!

• edited May 15

@Bella_Jeri said:
    I am planning to add a water softener to my home since we have hard water problems. I plan to also run a separate line off the softener so I can wash my cars.

I am also planning on buying a electromagnetic water softener which my plumber recommends. This will allow it to be run through the entire house and be used for cooking, ice cubes and drinking.

Have any of you had any experience with this kind of softener instead of the typical salt based systems.

Thanks!

Update: I just now purchased Fleck Water Softener from Amazon, its working good as of now but still I can't comment on it without using it for more than 30 days.

If anyone needs a review then please here it is.
    https://watergadget.com/best-water-softener-reviews/

Note: Moderators if you think this is not helping the users then you can remove the link.

• Anyone have a recommendation for a Whole House system? One that I could install at the main water line so everything that comes into the house goes through it?

Professional Certified Coach
    Pacific Pulse Centers

2»