Brown Rice And Quinoa Flour Bread

I tried out a recipe I came up with for some flat bread. Keep in mind its quite dense but tastes pretty damn nice. I had some with avocado on it this morning and it was great. Very filling.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]

Rice Bread.
[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]

2 cups brown rice flour

1 cup quinoa flour

3 eggs

1 TBS salt

1 ¼ cups water

2 tsp stevia

2 TBS almond oil or olive oil

2 TBS almond meal

1 tsp lime juice

1 sheet gelatin (the really expensive stuff)
[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]1
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Bring all refrigerated ingredients to room temperature. Grease a 5 x 9-inch loaf pan or whatever you have[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]2[/font]

[font="Arial, sans-serif"]In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine eggs, oil, and lemon juice. In a large measuring cup, combine water (warm), 1 tsp stevia, gelatin; let stand for 5 minutes to cool. In a medium bowl, combine quinoa flour, brown rice flour, almond meal, salt and 1 tea spoon stevia. Add gelatin mixture to the egg mixture, then slowly add dry ingredients a little at a time until completely incorporated. Mix batter on high speed for 31/2 minutes, then pour into prepared pan . This can be done manually with a whisk and spatula. Make sure as you add the dry ingredients that stir them in as you go to avoid lumps. Its a good workout by the end of it![/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]3[/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Preheat oven to 180°C
[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]4
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Put the pan into the oven. Turn every 15 minutes. Check at 30 mins but sticking a knife into the middle. You will know it is ready then the knife comes out hot and there is no sticker mixture on it. It should take about an hour or so to cook but don't rush or take to long. Check every 10 minutes if you are worried.
[/font]

Comments