An Easy £50 For The Right Person!

I hope this post won't cause offence. That is most certainly not my intention. I've been doing a lot of research on a perfect diet that allows fat loss and muscle building at the same time. It's all to do with when you train and what you eat. Now I've got the training down. Infact the way I eat is scarily like what they suggest the only difference is macros. I'm s##t at stuff like that. I read stuff on here all the time and it just stresses me out. So here's below is the macros I need to be eating.

DIET
Now for the really interesting part, the diet! The diet is divided up into 2 separate phases, the low calorie low/carbohydrate portion and the high calorie/high carb portion. Here are the guidelines:
LOW CALORIE/LOW CARB PORTION
Duration - All day on weight training off days and 1/2 day on weight training days.
Caloric intake - 10-12 x bodyweight
Macronutrient ratio - 50% protein 30% fat and 20% carbohydrate
HIGH CALORIE/HIGH CARB PORTION
Duration - on weight training days only. From the beginning of the weight training session until bedtime.
Caloric intake - The same amount as you would take in during a normal low calorie day but these calories are to be consumed in a time span of 6-8 hours. ( 10-12 x bw or 1600-1900 calories for a 160-pound individual)
Macronutrient ratio - 20% protein 5% fat and 75% carbohydrate
MAINTENANCE CALORIE/CARB PORTION
Duration - weekends
Caloric intake - 15 x bodyweight
Macronutrient ratio - 50% protein 30% fat and 20% carbohydrate

I weight 14st13 I am a 28 (today yay me haha) 5ft1 female. I have money for supplements like whey, dextrose etc. I'm looking for as much as a bulletproof diet as possible. I'm not willing to buy upgraded whey tho. I use myproteins whey. If someone could so kindly make me a meal plan with weights I would happily pay for it via paypal/online banking (yes I really hate doing it that much) and if people are just gonna say do it yourself etc fair enough. I probably could but it wouldn't come as easily to me as it would another. And once I have all the golden information in my hand I will happily give it my 100% commitment. I will bring it up to £75 if the meal plan is based around myprotein supplements and musclefood meat products. Like I say it's so close to what I'm doing now in the format I just have no idea if my macros are right. I also like to supplement mct oil.

Thanks in advance this definitely is a serious post btw!

Comments