Bulletproofing Going Out And Meeting Women!

OK, this may be beneath some of the views some people have on this site and maybe just being on this forum and following BP principles transcends the topic but that's why I shoved it in this sub forum..

When we get to a certain quantified level we notice that the people around us aren't the people we thought or want to be with anymore.  This is what I found with my ex girlfriend, we were drifting apart, separate ways.. I still have love for her but its defo the best thing for me to be single right now. 

Ok, so here I am version 3.4 of me... So now I have to go out and find ladies.  Has anyone bulletproof'd the seduction / flirting aspect of meeting women.. i.e best supplements to take, using the emwave, etc.. some mindsets to think of. 

I have read the game and I found it fun but all a little bit sad, now I know I can meet women its just something that hasn't been addressed much in regards to bulletproofing it..

What do you think?

\m/(>.<)\m/ www.trucke.co.uk - my rockband!! \m/(>.<)\m/

Comments

• Ha, Not even eating bulls testicles??

A few of my friends use Tinder... Anyone used it?

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred
    The people you meet on tinder are the people you don't want to meet.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    Spoiler: girls are people too, bro. They like and respond to the same sorts of things you do. This notion that there's some kind of "strategy" about it is all wrong and kind of objectifies women as some goal to be won. It's less about "picking up chicks" or "getting girls to notice you" and more "establishing connections with and engaging in meaningful communication with other humans."

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Danno RedDanno Red Practical Man
    edited June 2014

Just make sure you meet someone in a state you can maintain and is truly you. Otherwise it's like a push-up bra and high heels in reverse...she won't know the person you are when the supplements and good habits wear off. And you've got to square a detail away with yourself before meeting people: is it a mutually beneficial hook-up or are you trying to meet the one with whom you're compatible and have a long-term relationship? If it's the former and you're trying to violate Demon's good advice supplement and get zoned-up and go for the "trophy." If it's the latter, figure out what you're all about and be honest with the ladies and yourself--if that scares some away, it's good repellent. It'll also filter you to better matches.

Hopefully you meet women that are at the same level of honesty as you while you work towards either goal. Nothing more frustrating to find a baby nut when ya wanna fling, and vice versa. Either goal is compatible with improving your diet and state of mind though.

• Yeah I dunno if no-strings-attached endeavors into promiscuity are very bulletproof. Even in the best case scenarios, where you get that mutual honesty and short-term pleasure, the benefits probably don't outweigh the risks. I could be wrong though, I've never engaged in such pursuits (although if you are, I suggest visiting Brazil...)

And if you're looking for someone (or anything) to incorporate into your life (and you theirs), dan's emphasis on honesty and authenticity is the best approach to not inviting a shitstorm into your life (a sexy shitstorm is still shitty).
  • I guess where we would come in is ensuring peak conversational skills with peak hormone levels with peak empathy quotients with peak aesthetics.. etc.. I mean this much more than routines and weird stuff like that!

• 1. Do not read the game that stuff is not really good if you would like to seduce women.

2. You must work out your internals and fix the insides, which is the most powerful way to get better with women.

3. Subscribe and watch this channel, I have worked with this guy and he has helped me a lot, I did his 6 week Charisma Bootcamp, I now have a girlfriend who is madly in love with me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CharismaMelbourne

(a sexy shitstorm is still shitty).

______

But... it is sexy. Which gives it a slight edge over a run-of-the-mill shitstorm, perhaps.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Spoiler: girls are people too, bro. They like and respond to the same sorts of things you do. This notion that there's some kind of "strategy" about it is all wrong and kind of objectifies women as some goal to be won. It's less about "picking up chicks" or "getting girls to notice you" and more "establishing connections with and engaging in meaningful communication with other humans."

Just what I wanted to say. Big like!

Those who have success with the opposite sex are always those who consider them humans, instead of looking at them as "girls" or "boys" like an alien species. Talking with the opposite sex goes the same way as talking with your own. People who behave very different with the opposite sex get interpreted as freaks (at least in my book). So what works generally with people works for dating too, but if you have a desperate dating agenda people will notice.

So many people keep whining on the internet forums about their bad luck, and they are always the ones who mistify the other sex and treat them as completely different beings, trying to fulfill their own dating agenda instead of trying to know them as people. We all have the same motivations, we are much more alike than society wants us to believe.

That game book considers women as a different species, and looks at us from the above detailed loser standpoint. I met a couple of guys who tried to learn from such books and use the practices, and they are really freaky and, overcompensating their lack of confidence with overly grandiose stuff they learned, they come off as fake.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• 1) Whatever smart drugs help reduce your social anxiety or help your brain to process conversation faster. For example, I always notice that I'm more talkative and social when taking Ciltep.

2) There are lots of neo-tantra sort of workshops, books, etc., which in addition to all the wacky sex stuff, really do teach a lot about connecting with another person (energetically, emotionally, communicatively, etc.) Practices like eye-gazing. Books like "Way of the Superior Man." There's lots of woo woo stuff that is crazy, won't work, or will scare women away, but there's lots to learn too.

3) The confidence and high self esteem that come from kicking ass at life, working on a positive attitude, etc. I guarantee that a guy who keeps a gratitude journal (see UJ Ramdas podcast) will have more romantic success on average than a guy who doesn't. It's not because it helps him have good pickup lines. It's because guy who are positive attract people (as partners or otherwise) who are positive. 

4) Anything that helps increase resilience / reduce stress. Like Emwave. Approaching potential partners, asking for phone numbers, etc., requires facing fear of rejection, which can be stressful.

• 1. Do not read the game that stuff is not really good if you would like to seduce women.

2. You must work out your internals and fix the insides, which is the most powerful way to get better with women.

3. Subscribe and watch this channel, I have worked with this guy and he has helped me a lot, I did his 6 week Charisma Bootcamp, I now have a girlfriend who is madly in love with me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CharismaMelbourne

I had to watch a couple of those videos - he seems to have some good insights, the "pickup a girl when she's with her friend" was a little off,  in that one he reminded me of a salesman adjusting for a hippie crowd or something, but in the other one I saw he had some good, positive points.

• I just let them come to me......

That's why I'm single :-(

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I haven't watched the videos but saw the titles, and I'm personally freaking bored with the "get her phone number" mania. I imagine many girls are similarly fed up with the phone number collectors. It is too cliche.

First if A is attracted to B more than B is attracted to A, then B has the upper hand, and A is not in a position to claim control over B's phone number. So it may be more successful if they offer the control and give their phone number to B. Definitely a more unique approach then the "get her phone number" mantra. There are guys who had success by simply giving their number to a girl in a bar.

Second, this may be my personal and unique issue but I don't like to give away personal info just like that (except if I really like him). Just an email address or Facebook at first because I have bad experience with clingy guys. I think asking for this less personal data, or offering your own creates less distrust and less of an urge to reject.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

Stumbled upon this video on Facebook today and it kinda reminded me of this thread.

Don't be one of these guys! Lol