Calcium D-Glucarate For Post Cycle Therapy And Testosterone

McTech0911McTech0911 RAW Grass Fed Protein Bars

In the final stages of deciding to start a Test-only cycle. Ive suffered with low Total T and Free T levels for the last few years - Im 26. I got my levels up over 700ng/dl (from under 500ng a year prior) using test boosting herb cycling - Hasnt had much of an effect on Free T which is still below optimal. Ive noticed the herbs have contributed to high blood pressure, heart rate and anxiety. I want to completely stop the supplements and start on test but dont want to go on long term TRT. I want to cycle on and off on only test-e or test-c so my natural production remains operational (to an extent) I know the risks. My natural production Isnt favorable so what do I have to loose?

Dave cited studies that show CDG to be as effective as tamoxifen for anti-estrogen.

My question is in regards to PCT and avoiding prescription SERMs like Nolva (tomoxifen citrate).

The normal (beginner) protocol would be:

weeks 1-12  250mg test/week (possibly divided into 2 doses)

weeks 13-15  take nothing- let everything clear/ be Bulletproof

weeks 16-17  40mg Nolva/day (Substitute CDG?)

weeks 18-19  20mg Nolva/day (Substitute CDG?)

My estrogen levels have always been between lower than optimal and optimal (13pg/ml -25pg/ml) so no issues there. Im in great shape as well and have barely any body fat.

I'd rather avoid the Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) for PCT.

Can I just use Calcium D-Glucarate as the PCT? Ive taken CDG recently with favorable results.

If so, what would be the dosage for PCT?

Will the CDG also help with stimulating endogenous test production the way tamoxifen does? Or are the two compounds different in this regard?

Can I take it during the cycle or will it also clear the test?

Im open to all comments, advice and suggestions

RAW Grass Fed Protein Bars

Supplier of 100% Grass Fed Pasture Raised Whey Protein Bars

www.rawgrassfedproteinbars.com

Comments

• To be honest, I dont think someone who has suffered from low testosterone should be going on a cycle (especially for 12+ weeks). If youve gotten it in the 700s now, I think there are better natural alternatives to keeping it stable. Ive never heard of CDG replacing a SERM for PCT. Have you done a full blood panel on why your testosterone was low to begin with? If I were you id look take the following natural protocol instead of a T cycle:

10,000 IU Vitamin D at night

Cod Liver OIL 

Plenty of Healthy fats: MCT OIL, AVOCADO, ALMONDS, BRAZILIAN NUTS

Plenty of sun

CDG

Cold showers

Wind Sprints

Weight Lifting 

• QUOTE:

I'd rather avoid the Nolva (tamoxifen citrate) for PCT.

Then don't do it at all.

• Why avoid the nolva? Do it right or don't do it at all.

• 10,000 IU Vitamin D at night

Cod Liver OIL

Plenty of sun

CDG

Cold showers

Wind Sprints

Weight Lifting [/quote]

What is CDG?

Any idea if a vibration plate would help?
  • If you're trying to gain muscle you need to up the test dose.  

400mg per week is pretty much the minimum generally suggested for anyone looking at athletic performance and/or size.  The dose will be irrelevant as far as natural production is concerned 250 will shut you down just as much as 400 will.  

If you're very worried about testicular shut down you could run HCG during your cycle.  Depending on your wallet an aromatase inhibitor would be optimal.  Arimidex or aromasin (and there's a great debate between these two so please do your research).  

You should be running Clomid (clomiphene) and Nolvadex (tamoxifen) for PCT.  You're nolva dose looks about right.  Colmid doses are all over the place depending where you look but it's generally accepted as about 200-150 for the first few days, 100 for ten days or so down to 50 for the follow duration of your PCT.  As with all of this stuff do your research my numbers are 100% it's been a while since I looked into all this.  

To actually answer the topic question, I think CDG is an awesome idea throughout and PCT.  It's probably just a good idea everyday.  Maybe DIM also for PCT?

Looking at your situation Colmid actually has some very interesting testosterone increasing properties all on it's own.  I have actually tied it but didn't notice much of a difference (aside from my testes feeling heavier >_>).  I'm pretty unresponsive to most supplements and regiments to be honest.  Perhaps I'm not intune enough with my body; I guess we need to hang out more.  

Here are a few ergo log articles you may find interesting

Daily Dose of Testosterone doubles men's T levels
    Clomid quadrupled testosterone level of over-trained runner
    Study shows clomiphene is suitable for hormone therapy

• I would not take vitamin D at night. It is a pro-hormone synthesized from sunlight (historically), so taking it at night is against our biology.

Zinc citrate and gluconate can act as a mild aromatase inhibitor.  also zinc deficiency can cause your T to plummet same with selenium and vitamin E, these are vital for proper hormesis. So is proper sleep, well in fact deep sleep is what counts. My reproductive endocrinologist feels that T is intrinsically dinural outside of sleep. Meaning sleep does not have an effect on T production, his opinion not mine. I kind of believe him because I work night shift and on the ride home, I sport a kick stand getting out of the car, tmi maybe. But I am exhausted and should have no reason for this especially if its associated to sleep, but religiously this happens.

Ketosis has been shown to enhance anabolism per volek and phinney. 

• . I kind of believe him because I work night shift and on the ride home, I sport a kick stand getting out of the car, tmi maybe. But I am exhausted and should have no reason for this especially if its associated to sleep, but religiously this happens.

This is interesting, if I wake up earlier than normal, say 5am, and am really tired, as I fight sleep around 8am or so this will happen to me as well. It's directly related to how close to falling asleep I am.

• This is interesting, if I wake up earlier than normal, say 5am, and am really tired, as I fight sleep around 8am or so this will happen to me as well. It's directly related to how close to falling asleep I am.

And so again, the thing I have always heard is that Test is dinural - relating to sleep, specifically the stages of sleep. I am wondering really how true that is now. 

• 10,000 IU Vitamin D at night

Cod Liver OIL

Plenty of sun

CDG

Cold showers

Wind Sprints

Weight Lifting [/quote]

What is CDG?

Any idea if a vibration plate would help?

CDG

Calcium D Glucarate

• This is a great forum for a lot of things, but maybe not this thing.   

Look here.....

https://www.t-nation.com/

If you are already having trouble with free and total T, going on a cycle may be a one way train ride to lifetime HRT.

Not saying do or don't.  Just be very comfortable with your decision.   The HPT axis is a tricky thing to mess around with.   

• Oh.......

and if you do decide to go forward, definitely use HCG simultaneously.   Keeps the boys happy and healthy.   Better chance of regaining normal function when you cycle off.