Phenibut Gaba Bulletproof Gabawave New Product

I feel like I would want to take this more in the evening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut     β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid (brand name Noofen)

https://www.bulletproof.com#/USEINGREDIENTS3

Bulletproof® GABAwave™ is a powerful supplement that increases focus and cognition and helps maintain lower stress so you can do more.

When you take a single dose of GABAwave in the morning, you feel amazing focus and relaxed energy all day, and then experience extremely deep, high quality sleep that night. Because it has a 36 hour window of impact, you experience more focus the following day too.

GABAwaveâ„¢ is a the only highly absorbable liposomal form of Phenyl Gamma-aminobutyric Acid (Phenibut). The proprietary special formulation allows for immediate and sustained delivery of the nootropic for up to 36 hours.

Warning: GABAwave™ can increase the effects of tranquilizers, narcotics, and neuroleptics. See “Use and Ingredients” for important information before using this product.

===========================================================================

Bulletproof® GABAwave™ is made from a patent-pending process, which makes the phenibut molecules smaller and double-wrapped in liposomes from plant-based phosphatidylcholine. This production method increases absorption and provides sustained delivery.

==========================================================================

Bulletproof® GABAwave™ is made with Phenibut (Phenyl Gamma-aminobutyric Acid), a nootropic which was first synthesized in Russia. This variation of the GABA molecule helps it penetrate the blood-brain barrier more easily than standard GABA, but without liposomal delivery, phenibut doesn’t pass into the body from the digestive process well.

GABAwaveâ„¢ has tranquilizing effects, can reduce stress and anxiety, and is a nootropic (cognitive enhancing) substance. It can improve sleep quality and does not impede performance or energy levels.

Each Bulletproof® GABAwave™ ampule contains an individual serving that lasts up to 36 hours.

Suggested use:

• Take 1 serving in the first half of your day
  • Best if taken in the morning away from food
  • Allow up to 36 hours before taking another serving

Ingredients:

• Phenyl-GABA (phenibut) - 600 mg

IMPORTANT: This product should be used only as directed to obtain the desired effects of alertness and anxiety relief. The way phenibut is processed by the body can result in no or opposite effects, so use caution when beginning use. Do not take if you are under 18; are or may become pregnant; are taking any medication without checking with your health care provider; or may be driving or using heavy machinery, and do not use alcohol while taking it. Take this product no more often than once every other day - three times per week or less is recommended. If you experience unwanted effects on mood or physical discomfort, discontinue use. Unwanted effects from overuse can include tolerance, drowsiness, depressed or over-stimulated mood, or impaired judgment. This product is not a substitute for treatment of insomnia, depression, anxiety disorder or any other health condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Comments

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

Remember phenibut is a prescription drug in Russia with benzodiazepine like effects. Dave did the right thing and listed on the label that it can cause tolerance. I would use this sparingly when needed, NOT every day.

Other than that I like the supplement.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• I'm thinking more for jet lag; schedule shift changes.  

Remember phenibut is a prescription drug in Russia with benzodiazepine like effects. Dave did the right thing and listed on the label that it can cause tolerance. I would use this sparingly when needed, NOT every day.

Other than that I like the supplement.

I'm thinking more for jet lag; schedule shift changes.  

Melatonin has been studied more for jet lag and circadian rhythm issues.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12076414

I would use this more for stressful events and panic attacks honestly.

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

Phenibut is dangerous stuff. Dave is taking major risks selling this as a supplement to the general consumer.

GABA receptor downregulation anyone?

It is dangerous if someone uses it constantly.

Every once in awhile is fine for most people. He has the appropriate warnings on the supplement, I applaud him for that.

edited July 2014

And people will use it constantly. Nobody pays attention to labels, especially on supplements.

That is where personal responsibility comes in, granted we do not have that in our society.

There is only 15 packages per product. They would need to order a lot of them.

• Everything I have ever tried from Upgraded Self and dave has been only the best, so I purchased this on the spot...can't wait to try this out! 

• Can someone explain why I would want to use this over 500mg of GABA taken in capsule form? I currently use the NOW brand of this and only use it when I have events like public speaking.

• edited July 2014

This was perfect timing for me. I have been researching nootropics more heavily only cos I listened to phenibut being disccused on Evan Brands podcast with Chris Walker. I'm actually waiting for my noopept and citicoline stack to arrive, but want to to get hold of some phenibut now just for short term experimenting as @JohnBrisson and @BulletproofDisco suggested.

• Can someone explain why I would want to use this over 500mg of GABA taken in capsule form? I currently use the NOW brand of this and only use it when I have events like public speaking.

I belive the debate is around GABA supplements ability to cross the blood brain barrier whereas phenibut can according to Wikipedia.

• You probably won't notice anything unless you have a lot of anxiety. I also wouldn't use it more than once a week.

Well because of the fact that you only have 6 posts on this website...most being demeaning to Dave and the brand...and the other with affiliate links for your own gain...your opinion means very little to me. Especially because this is the first liposomal phenibult product on the market...

I'll be the judge. 

Well because of the fact that you only have 6 posts on this website...most being demeaning to Dave and the brand...and the other with affiliate links for your own gain...your opinion means very little to me. Especially because this is the first liposomal phenibult product on the market...

I'll be the judge. 

But I said the same things as well Andrew. Supplement it with caution.

• I wish this came out a few weeks ago..before I got laid off. I had a 60 capsule bottle of GABA that had tropical fruit flavour..I could eat those like candies..and..I never noticed too much at the time..but now that I've run out..two weeks later I've noticed it's harder to fall asleep and quiet my brain again. I'd like to try this and see if it really helps with anxiety..I have severe anxiety and nothing has helped it so far..curious to know if this will have any effect on it.

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• edited July 2014

I tried Phenibut (500mg from Liftmode) for the 1st time yesterday do deal with flight anxiety.  I felt nothing except the anxiety did go away and I managed to get some nice high HRV scores on the flight (which I never am able to do otherwise). 

I have no doubt that this product will be of great quality and I already ordered a box to deal with potential back-to-back flying situations where I don't have to pop Phenibut 2 days in a row.  That doesn't mean that everybody will benefit from it universally - people's experiences with Phenibut range from nothing to something to great benefit to serious addiction problems.

My biggest recommendation regarding all of this is to be informed, educated and cautious.  This is a high risk supplement that I wouldn't advise unless it hit one of your absolute highest priority health goals.

• Being someone who deals (poorly) with high stress, anxiety, and nearly crippling insomnia every day/night, I got pretty excited when I saw the GABAwave email hit my inbox. I was thinking this could be a daily supplement for me, but glad I did a little research first. Seems like pretty serious stuff.

That said, I may still order a box... but only for very rare occasions. I'm a musician (hobbyist, not pro), and get terrible performance anxiety on the rare occasions that I play live. Like, "terrible" to the point where I can barely hold my instrument, blank out and forget entire measures of songs, etc.

This might be a good solution for those times.

• One time I ordered some GABA in bulk, which I still have 99% of. I took my first serving half of the recommended dosage amount, and a short time later my heart was racing and I thought I was going to die, or stop breathing (then die). Pretty sure it was causing some sort of panic attack, in addition to the fast heart beat. I sat down on the couch and tried to relax while waiting for my certain death. I didn't die.

Some months later I decided to try another 1/4 of the recommended dose. The fast heartbeat presented itself again, the anxiety was less, I didn't die the time before, I figured I'd live through that one too.

Haven't tried it since.

Not sure why I reacted as such (Anyone have an ideas?), but I'm somewhat tempted to try this...

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭
    edited July 2014

I'm a musician (hobbyist, not pro), and get terrible performance anxiety on the rare occasions that I play live. Like, "terrible" to the point where I can barely hold my instrument, blank out and forget entire measures of songs, etc.

I've read that a lot of professional musicians use beta-blockers for performance and audition anxiety, have you looked into that? They seem to be relatively benign. 

The GABAwave sounds like serious stuff, but intriguing. 

• SystemSystem mod
    edited July 2014

I only have 6 posts because I just joined today...

Go ahead and use Phenibut every day for a few weeks, stop, and then see what happens.

The rest of you, google Phenibut withdrawal for the horror stories.

On the product page, it's clearly written: "Allow up to 36 hours before taking another serving." So why are you harping on this?

If someone ignores the directions, that's his problem, not Dave's.

Edit: Moreover, on the back of the package, it says: "Take GabaWave no more than once once every two days and no more than three ampules a week."

I mean, if someone ignores those instructions, whose fault is it?

1405014486911_GABAwave%202.1200w.jpg

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

And people will use it constantly. Nobody pays attention to labels, especially on supplements.

You must be new here.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• SystemSystem mod
    edited July 2014

You must be new here.

I'm willing to bet he's someone's sock puppet account, perhaps belonging to someone who's been banned and has an axe to grind with Dave/the forum.

Idk. This guy doesn't strike me as a new member.

• This one's definitely more drug-like than supplement-like. Very strong and effective (short-term) for me. Unfortunately, comes with rebound anxiety, and for those prone it it, addiction. So, my overall thoughts - not a positive thing as far as overall health goes, but used very sparingly and mindfully, can be very effective for short-term as-need use.

• Hmmm...going to try making liposomal phenibut at home. BTW, has anyone seen data that liposomal phenibut is superior to regular one in terms of bioavalibility?

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    Where's the liposomal aniracetam?

• I've read that a lot of professional musicians use beta-blockers for performance and audition anxiety, have you looked into that? They seem to be relatively benign. 

Hmm, I'll definitely look into this. Thanks for the suggestion!

I've read that a lot of professional musicians use beta-blockers for performance and audition anxiety, have you looked into that? They seem to be relatively benign. 

Benign for short term use. Long term use leads to severe CoQ10 depletion among other things.

• MusicMusic Music is Math

I am probably in the top 1% of members with the most experience with phenibut on this forum.  I'm a little to familiar with that substance..... (Not hooked on it as of now... have been in the past).  It is my best medicine for my anxiety, depression, and add. (Which are all mostly under control now).  I will be writing an extensive review after I use this for a couple of weeks.  My Gabawave should arrive Friday

• I am probably in the top 1% of members with the most experience with phenibut on this forum. I'm a little to familiar with that substance..... (Not hooked on it as of now... have been in the past). It is my best medicine for my anxiety, depression, and add. (Which are all mostly under control now). I will be writing an extensive review after I use this for a couple of weeks. My Gabawave should arrive Friday

When you were hooked on the stuff, how often did you take it?
  • MusicMusic Music is Math

I started off with 1 gram, which gave me the strongest, most lucid, + nootropic experience I've ever had. I knew the dangers of it and would take it every 7-10 days for <6 months.  Even took a 5-6 week break off it at some point. 

-Once I used a little more aggressively [1 day on, 2 days off dose .5-1gish]

Rebound anxiety lead to more dosing... snowball effect

That was about a year ago.

Went cold turkey.

Since all the cumulative dosing, and taking a month to three month break (after cold turkey..), the magic is udderly lost for me.  Phenibut now is a finicky, subtle way to help combat anxiety, best used less than once a month. It is not even a 10th as strong as the first few experiences. Still has some strong moments of clarity, hard to explain.

BTW... Phenibut is a much better social lubricant than alcohol, in every way.

I wonder if Gabaforce will have a different effect lol

• Might one presume that if someone is taking an SSRI for anxiety (low dose and on the tail end of tapering off) to avoid this or is it a useful way of helping come off whilst combating the symptoms of anxiety? obviously it's not designed for that in any way but i'm really intrigued to try it out.

• I believe we should test Dave's product before making judgement on past Phenibult experiences. My GabaWave has shipped...will make a post on it when I take the first dose.