Best Iphone/ipad Apps

Howdy,

What have peoples' experiences been with iPhone/iPad apps? What are the best apps for health/fitness/biohacking? I imagine there'll be floods of new apps in future, but what are the best apps available now?

I'll share my limited experience so far...

I started using the Sleep Cycle app a few weeks ago. It's been quite useful. I didn't realise my sleep cycles were so variable. the Sleep quality score is a great addition. I don't know how accurate it is, but as soon as I started monitoring my sleep, I tried to get it as high as possible! So I've been getting to bed 30-60 mins earlier, which I really needed to do. I'm sure the creators knew what they were doing!

I downloaded Instant Heart Rate this morning and I'm looking forward to playing with that.

Cheers

"Either work hard or you might as well quit."

Stanley Kirk Burrell aka MC Hammer

Comments

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred
    edited July 2014
    The main biohacking apps I use are

Sleep cycle

Hrv sense

5 minute journal

And I love them all. I used to use a dual n back app quite a bit but haven't used it recently.

I'm looking into a blood glucose monitoring app but have yet to find one for the iPhone 5 or 5s. Only ones you require an adaptor to use.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• Lift is by far one of my most used apps, great for habit forming.

WellnessFX and 23andMe both have apps that I utilize. I use MapMyRun for the rare times I want to track a run.

Unrelated to health and fitness, I could not live without Evernote which helps me keep my mind organized.

The game Blek is great for some fun mental exercise and has stunning visuals.

Also, a few others I utilize daily that require additional hardware.

Beddit

Fitbit

Inner Balance

• Wow, Blek looks interesting. It must take an insanely creative mind to come up with that! I’ve been 

thinking about finding an app/game that’s a bit more challenging than Fruit Ninja or 2048. Good call. 

It took me a while but I’m finally finding a use for evernote. 

I’ll put Inner Balance on my to do list as well. 

Cheers!

"Either work hard or you might as well quit."

Stanley Kirk Burrell aka MC Hammer

• khalidkhalid
    edited August 2018

My picks for best iPhone Apps are:

1. Spotify or iTunes
    2. Noted.
    3. Netflix
    4. WhatTheFont.
    5. Habitica.
    6. Google Trips.
    7. Clips.
    8. Quartz
    9. Popcorn Time
    10. Dropbox or Google drive
  • My top apps: Facebook, its messenger, shazam, google maps (as far as I like traveling), instagram, any email app, and telegram. I would also add some slots apps but I don't play them on iPhone. I run online pokies when I'm in front of my pc. It's just more comfortable for me.

• This is something exactly i was looking for.
    Latest app download
    Download APK files
    APk files online
    apk ios hub