Igg Test Results

Hey guys I got an IgG Food sensitivity test done and I was wondering is it normal to have this little of sensitivity to foods? And I came out on the high end of the low sensitivity to whey and beef is it still alright to eat these?

Comments

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Well let me ask you this, do you have some kind of chronic health issues or weird migranes or what not? If so thaen give it all a try. If the the reaction is little you don't need to avoid it for as long as a stage 4 reaction.

Consider yourself lucky I have pepper... which means along with gluten I can't go to any restaurant in the world anymore.... everyone uses pepper.

My doctor said I don't need to worry about the class 1 reactions but I'm gonna try it again because I think it improves my psoriasis. I have to try it again in order to confirm....

Like every real biohacker simply try it and see what it does. Then you can reintegrate one thing at a time. ;)

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• edited July 2014

Sorry to tell you but IgG tests are nearly worthless. IgG is often just a reflection of exposure, not intollerance. Actual food sensitivities are very difficult to determine via testing (elimination diet is better). ALCAT comes the closest (about 80% accurate).

Also, I remember listening to one of Chris Kresser's podcasts and he talked about how one of his physician friends sent in two samples of his own blood (drawn on the same day) but used fake names and got completely different results.

DontTazeMeBro you are right. I listened to this podcast as well. But what he does is he uses the test results sometimes in order to investigate further.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Thanks for the input guys

Interesting stuff do you know what podcast that was on?

I actually got this done for free Dave always talks about them on the podcast.

edited July 2014

I know some people who certainly do profit from not eating food they are reacting too. And to be honest I think I am too. I need a few more weeks in order to confirm this...

I couldn't find it. I could find this though:

http://paleohacks.com/questions/136828/are-igg-food-sensitivity-test-results-useful-in-th.html

http://chriskresser.com/rhr-can-autoimmune-disease-be-prevented-and-reversed

http://chriskresser.com/food-allergy-testing-tricks-for-flu-season-and-exclusive-book-bonuses

comment on chris kresser credibility as nutritional expert and scientist by Dr. Cordain: http://thepaleodiet.com/kefir-consumption-ill-founded-at-best/

I have to say that no one told me these testes are reliable. My doctors told me some people who are sick but don't know why find help with this.

So I did do the basic test. (90 foods). But as chis kresser says I believe the root cause is the leaky gut which I hade and maybe have again cause I ate something wrong. So it does not really matter which foods you are reacting too. It just shows that your gut is broken and lets those food particles move into your blood stream. This causes your bodys immune system to go crazy.... 

How much to eat: