Estrogen Detox

jspadejspade You are what you eat eats!

Right now I'm taking Stinging Nettle Root 3 times a day. I don't believe I've been taking it long enough to see viable results. And the more I read on it the more it looks like it might not be that good at all. Does anybody have any suggestions. Thanks!

Comments

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014

Right now I'm taking Stinging Nettle Root 3 times a day. I don't believe I've been taking it long enough to see viable results. And the more I read on it the more it looks like it might not be that good at all. Does anybody have any suggestions. Thanks!

Why might it not be any good...? i just bought some stinging nettle root extract the other day (NOW brand).

The other herb that seems to get a mention sometimes when nettle root extract is discussed, is ginger root extract.

A couple of sorta related refs: #1 #2

I also bought the Now brand ginger root extract. The extract is Standardized to min 5% Gingerols (Now also sell a cheaper non-extract version).

fake it till you make it

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Look into Calcium D-Glucarate for estrogen detox too.

• How do you know you need estrogen detox?

• Calcium D Glucarate, DIM, Indole 3 Carbinole, general liver detox

• jspadejspade You are what you eat eats!

@daz, I read somewhere that nettle and chrysin don't really do that much. Not enough evidence in humans.

I've taken mega doses of Calcium D Glucarate and haven't noticed any benefits, and that stuff is expensive.

@Megs1768, I'm simply assuming by the way I feel and the environment we live in and the way my body fat is distributed on me that It couldn't hurt to do it.

Thanks all!

edited August 2014

@daz, I read somewhere that nettle and chrysin don't really do that much. Not enough evidence in humans.

thx jspade. i can live with it doing nothing...prob like most of my supps :)

just as long as its not gonna give me moobs

fake it till you make it

• NickatNickat
    edited August 2014

thx jspade. i can live with it doing nothing...prob like most of my supps :)

just as long as its not gonna give me moobs

As a cheap alternative to combat your fluctuating hormones and help you get rid of ''moobs'' try Maca.

Add a little in your coffee daily.

It does work differently depending on the individual.

'If you're producing too much of a particular hormone, maca will regulate the production downward. However, if you're producing too little, it'll regulate the production upward.'

thx Nickat. i already have/use maca powder. & thankfully i do not have moobs.

fake it till you make it