Bulletproof Notes & Cheat Sheet

suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
What's up, my elitist friends?

Hope these notes are of use to some people, but I'm writing this mostly for myself. I'm not Dave, so if you want to play along, just chime in, I'll update this (what I can +/- verify from Dave).

Disclaimer of sorts: These are distilled notes from what only Dave has published (multiple places). I did my best to not taint them with my ideas or other sources. I believe this is a pretty accurate summary of BP.

My supplement & nootropics notes: http://forum.bulletp...pplement-guide/

Diet in a nutshell:

1. High Fat, mid protein, low-to-mid carbs, cyclic ketogenic diet with carb refeeds

2. VS Paleo: strict paleo + low toxin emphasis + proper food prep + no fermented foods + supplementation.

Macros:

- Calories roughly: 50-80 fat/10-30 protein/5-30 carbs.

Core principles:

- Full food choices - http://www.bulletpro...lletproof-diet/

- Carb refeed (not optional) - 100-150g of carbs every 3-7 days. Evening preferred. Safes sources - yams/sweet potatoes/white rice. White potatoes discouraged.

- Shopping list: subscribe to the blog, you'll get a PDF. It is EXCELLENT.

- QUALITY and TOXIN-FREE food is the name of the game.

- Diet eliminates known bad/questionable foods, includes good foods, and leaves the rest for you to test (or not).

- There is no 100% BP diet, it's a scale. Make better choices.

- Long ketosis is not particularly desired. This is a cyclic diet!

Base Diet: no timing suggestions, any amount of meals you want.

Diet Variation #1: "Intermittent Fasting"

- 6 hour feeding window, suggested 2pm-8pm. Fasting should be at least 12 hours, otherwise it's not really fasting.

- Morning includes BP coffee with butter/MCT. If you are going for some crazy body comp goal, then you should skip this.

Diet Variation #2: Rapid Fast Loss Protocol (cyclic fasting + heavy supplements) - http://www.bulletpro...-loss-protocol/

The Do-Not-Eat eat list:

Sugar, gluten, grains, grain oils, veggie oils, flax-seed/peanut/walnut oils, legumes, processed food, synthetic additives/colorings.

Staples:

- Typical meal: grass-fed meat and vegetables (shocker!).

- Fish: cold smoked sockeye salmon, fresh fish.

- Eggs.

- Steamed veggies, avocado, all kinds of veggies (see graphs).

- Oils: Grass-Fed Butter, MCT oil, Coconut Oil, EVOO.

- Meat: grass fed beef, grass fed lamb.

- Typical breakfast: BP coffee.

- If you are an athlete you need more carbs: carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, yams, white rice, maybe buckwheat sometimes.

General Diet Related Notes:

- Get clean first (go strict), then try risque stuff if you want.

- Choose less toxic foods, cook it less (the primary difference from Paleo).

- Extremely denatured protein (meaning overcooked) is inflammatory.

- You generally need to eat a little bit more than you think you do (calorie wise). Don't eat till you are stuffed, but eat enough.

- If you remove all the negative things, you are able to get some lenience in some other area (say, sleep less, cope with stress better, etc).

- If someone is getting fat but is doing the whole paleo shtick, then food quality and toxins are usually at fault.

- Product by itself might not be a problem, in a lot of the cases it's an issue of quality and toxins that come with it.

- Love handles, spare tire, puffiness - usually an indication of inflammation. Skin problems and joint pain, same.

- If you feel poorly for no reason at all, it's most likely due to something you ate.

- Food evaluation hierarchy: macros -> toxins -> micros. Don't take a food just because it has some microelement you want, evaluate it as a whole! I.E. Taking brazillian nuts for selenium is hardly ideal - most are moldy!

Food Quality:

- Generally: Meat - grass-fed or wild; Seafood - wild caught; Fruits/veggies - organic (optional if you can afford it).

- Butter: Grass-Fed only.

- Oil: saturated fat is good, minimize PUFAs (avoid all omega 6 - no downside). Olive oil fine, just dont' heat it.

- Meat: grass-finished! Grass-fed, grain-finished is not good enough. If you can't find grass-fed meats, get the leanest cuts possible and go for eggs. If you can get grass fed - fattiest cuts possible.

- Spices: prefer herbs, avoid powdered. Old spices is a *major* toxin source. Do not stockpile! Do not keep in warm and humid place!

- Fish: "Fresh fish" is only fresh if it was caught in the last 24h. Store defrozen fish usually has a lot of histamine. If you have immune/gut issues, not a good idea. Ideally - buy frozen. Farmed fish is bad.

- Dairy: full fat, raw, whole dairy from grass-fed cows is OK for most people. But NOT grain fed. Raw = unpasteurized.

- Fruit: don't eat if trying to lose weight. Ideal - low sugar versions. You can ditch them altogether.

- Fermented food is unreliable (cultures differ between batches). The bacteria is vastly different than it was 100 years due to widespread roundup/pesticide/etc use (they mutated).

- Nuts: most are moldy. Best to get them in shells and in season when they are fresh or avoid altogether.

- Getting grass fed meat, and grass fed butter is significantly more important than getting organic veggies.

- Salt. Use it! Low-salt = unhealthy. Himalayan pink salt.

- Rendered animal fat is not ideal. Mycotoxin risk and overheating (unless you do it yourself, probably).

- Don't buy dried, canned, preserved food.

- Chicken: generally don't eat. If you must - lean parts only.

- Organic doesn't mean grass fed.

Priorities:

1) Eliminate sugar (incl. juices, sports drinks, etc).

2) Replace sugar sources with healthy fats and grass-fed butter.

3) Eliminate 100% of gluten.

4) Remove bad oils and omega 6 sources.

5) Eliminate all synthetic additives, colorings and flavorings (inc. aspartame, MSG, dyes).

6) Eat tons of grass fed meat.

7) Eliminate legumes.

8) Eliminate all homogenized, pasteurized, processed dairy.

9) Switch all meat to grass-fed, fish to wild, eggs to pastured.

10) Switch all veggies/fruit to organic.

11) Cook correctly.

12) Minimize fruit, drop sugary fruits.

13) Add correct spices, eliminate bad ones.

Other Fine Details (assorted):

- Nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant) - not recommended. Test them.

- Travelling: paleo pemmican, high-cacao chocolate.

- Chocolate: healthy if 85%+ cacao and high quality. Recommended brand - Lindt 90%.

- Black pepper not recommended. Mycotoxins. Alternative: cayenne pepper from VITAMIN AISLE! Open the pill and use it (crazy!). At a minimum buy whole and grind at home.

- Kale should be lightly steamed/heated.

- Garlic/Onion not recommended. Toxic to the brain, apparently lowers brain function. You CAN use garlic as medicine (short term).

- Cold smoked > hot smoked. Hot smoked is problematic.

- Fermented coconut oil bad. Get extra virgin or expeller pressed.

- Eggs: don't eat omega 3 eggs.

- Start MCT slow if you get problems. Body will adjust.

- Muscle growth: whey protein (concentrate). Ideally grass-fed.

Eating out:

- Don't eat out.

- Even grass fed steaks might not be that great (what is it cooked in, sauces, additives?).

- High end meat (grass fed) -> wild fish -> farmed salmon.

- If you are OK with being anal: request to be cooked with only salt in butter + vegetables (not sautéed). Plus rice if you want carbs.

- Safest options: sushi (don't dip in soy if you can - moldy), poached eggs, white rice.

- Activated charcoal if you end up cheating.

- Chlorella to counteract mercury if eating fish.

Coffee:

- Typical coffee is contaminated with mold, avoid! Get highest quality possible. Clean coffee won't make you jittery.

- Ideally, you want wet processed, Central American coffee, not a blend.

- 2+ tbs grass-fed butter. Or ghee if you can't do dairy.

- 1-2 tbs of MCT oil. Coconut oil is NOT an adequate substitute, unless you do 10 tbls...

- 500 ml coffee. Can be done with tea (be aware of quality there as well).

- If MCT is a problem, take Betane HCL for stomach acid and start with lower doses. Adjustment problem.

- Optional: sweeteners

- Skip if you are trying to get super lean (like ripped and beyond).

- Personal note: the amount of fat should probably be scaled to how active you are.

Supplements:

- Click here for my full supplements guide for dosages, brands, stacks.

- Don't take a multivitamin.

- Mix up the supplements you take each day. Skip some days, randomize. Particularly relevant for antioxidants.

- Taking foods that are "high in X" to get X - make sure you check the dosage. In most cases it's better to just get the most absorbable pill form.

- If you are going to play with testosterone/steroids - don't be stupid, make sure you know wtf you are doing.

- "Green" supplement blends are generally a waste of money.

Detoxing:

- See my supplements guide for more details.

- Eating fish - like farmed salmon or high mercury fish (like tuna) - use chlorella to absorb mercury.

Food preparation:

- High heat/open flame = toxin formation.

- Ideal: low heat, short duration with liquid -> less inflammation.

- Use salt.

- Cook food gently, if at all. Do not microwave or deep-fry.

- Cook food the minimum amount to make it palatable and safe. Browning/charring = too much.

- Flavorwave to replace your microwave.

- Steamed veggies -> blend some for sauce.

- Pans: ceramics, porcelain, pyrex. No teflon.

- Don't cook with animal fats. Cook with coconut oil or butter. Add animal fats at the end for taste if you want.

Non-Food Toxins:

- Check for mold in house/remove.

- Avoid air fresheners.

- New plastic purchases should be left to air out before use.

- Throw out your plastic Tupperware and get GLASS containers.

- Buying water - mineral water that is in GLASS. Yes, expensive.

- Filtering water - reverse osmosis.

Stress, EEG, quantifying:

- Emwave2 training for learning how to manage stress. ~$200. 10-20 min/day for ~30 days and you will learn how to turn off fight/flight response on demand. It's a tool to help learn a skill. Desktop version preferred.

- Brainwave entrainement - old and outdated. CES much more efficient.

- CES > tDCS (hard to administer yourself).

- Biohacking: http://www.quantified-mind.com <- start tracking your cognitive performance against various parameters.

- Zeo: same as quantified mind, but for sleep.

- To test if you tolerate food X: go a week with ZERO traces of that food, and then eat that food and nothing else. Dosage would be something like 3 potatoes if you tested that.

Anti-aging:

- Get a hormone panel done. Then later in life use hormone therapy to get back to those levels. Otherwise you don't know how much, what you need, etc.

- If you are <30, fix diet first and get full bloodwork done ASAP (hormone panel particularly).

- Your environment directly impacts which genes get expressed.

- Check Better baby book.

- This diet is pretty anti-aging!

Exercise:

- High intensity long term cardio is very unhealthy.

- "Exercise is a waste of life."

- High intensity weight training.

- The more you exercise, the more carbs you need. Athletes in particular.

- Vibrating panels. Very time efficient, but expensive equipment $1500 or so.

- Check "Body by Science" for how to do efficient sub 30 min exercising/week.

Alcohol:

- Distilled spirits > dry white wine, champagne > red wine, beer (worst).

- The more distilled, the better. The goal is to filter everything out.

- (primary) Take 600mg N-Acetyl Cysteine & 1g Vit C with each drink.

- Extra: 100mg B1 & 250mg ALA at the beginning and the end of the night

- Beer/wine: activated charcoal with each drink, or x4 at the end of the night.

- Red wine almost always has mycotoxins. Health benefits overrated (marketing) due to insignificant dose and all the other crap that's in it.

Nootropics:

- "If you want an unfair advantage in life, supplements can help."

- See my supplements & nootropics guide for more info. Has tons of resources for you to start with.

- On a budget: start with MCT & Aniracetam (+choline - check yourself if you need it).

Sleep:

- Get Zeo ~$150. Use it to measure diet/lifestyle impact on sleep.

- Should get your diet straight first before trying to reduce it.

- Athletics and sleep hacking don't mix. You need deep sleep to recover.

- Pzizz for falling asleep/naps.

- Vitamin D in the morning, and Mag, Collagen in the evening will help sleep.

- Don't drink coffee past 2PM (~10-ish hours before sleep).

- If you can't fall asleep on ketosis days - try 1 tbsp of honey + MCT + collagen before bed.

- Lighting: wear blue blocker glasses with orange tint if exposed to bright light at night.

- Use F.lux on your computer. Makes the screen orange'ish in the evening.

- Use Amber light LED bulbs at house in the evening.

Blood test panels minimums:

- Vitamin D

- Lipid Panel (Total, HDL, LDL, etc.)

- CRP

- Thyroid Panel

- Iron Panel

- Cortisol & Testosterone

Maximizing brain performance for studying:

- Max sleep.

- Aniracetam + choline (or not, test yourself).

- (opt) Modafinil - may interfere with sleep. Expensive.

- Emwave daily to keep stress under control 15m.

- B6, B12.

- IF version of the diet.

- Raw eggs yolks, as many as you can (5+, 10+) - or the bulletproof ice-cream.

Budgeting notes:

- Factory farmed eggs - OK if you can't get pastured.

- In general: buy in bulk, freeze.

- Buy half a cow/lamb and freeze. Lots of options, google.

- Eat lots of eggs.

- Not everything needs to be organic: http://www.bulletpro...budget-version/

- Buy 'lesser cuts' of meat or ground (but only grass fed!). If you get grain fed - you must get the leanest cuts possible.

- Intermittent fasting helps in a way that you essentially eat one meal less.

- If you must, cut your veggies first, but get the best meat you can. Butter and meat is critical.

Women specific:

- See more here: http://www.bulletpro...ting-and-paleo/

- Pregnancy - check his new book, need more carbs, generally the same.

Other assorted notes:

- Vegan diet and maximal performance just isn't possible. Nor longevity.

- "You can actually grow brain cells" (no ref. mentioned).

- Skin conditions are almost always linked to immune system and gut problems.

- Lactose intolerance is a minor problem. Just get lactase (lactaid and so on).

- Vision hacking: 'Yoga for your eyes' Meier. Lasik not recommended.

- You do not burn "calories" - you burn "nutrients."

- If you try to ignore feelings, you will not be a high performance person. It's a part of you.

- Vitamin D3 > flu shots. No reason to take the shots.

- Building mental/physical/emotional resilience is at the core of all this.

- Your environment directly influences how your genes express themselves. This means that EVERYTHING in your life is a factor for how you feel/perform/look.

- "More people have brain inflammation than [they] know it." D.A.

Forum and External Links of Interest:

- Cholesterol - good or bad? - Peter Attia, ext.
Tagged:

Comments

• This is a nice summary, suntoucher. Even though I had read most of this stuff scattered about, it was still helpful to see it all in one place.

Maybe the mods can make this a sticky so we have fewer "Starting BP Diet! What Should I Do?" threads.
  • 'jond' wrote:

This is a nice summary, suntoucher. Even though I had read most of this stuff scattered about, it was still helpful to see it all in one place.

Maybe the mods can make this a sticky so we have fewer "Starting BP Diet! What Should I Do?" threads.

+1
    There is a vegetarian option... You can fuck off - Frankie Boyle
  • Great list...I would like to add...

Dont forget the 1/2 tsp of salt (good quality sea salt or himalayan salt in lrg glass of water) first thing in the am to help adrenal glands get started. It will reduce the stress on the adrenal glands and keep you from crashing durning your mid day lows.

To help sleep, Take magnesium before bed. Also, for sleep and de-stressing use an earthing mat.

From the recent Joe Rogan Podcast, Dave suggests coming out of ketosis (BPC w/IF) every 3-5 days

If taking the BPC upsets stomach/intestines, take Betaine HCL until body can produce more on its own. Also, some with very high lactose intolerances may need to take lactase in the beginning.

Also I think the window given for Intermittent Fasting (2pm-8pm) is just a suggestion. It is important to know that the idea is what is important...to have a 6 hour eating window, and fit that into your lifestyle as it is easiest. ex. I eat from 12:30-6:30

Also good to note that women are affected differently than men on this 'diet' We are much more sensitive to changes and disruptions(cheats) as well as supplements. Womens hormones play a huge role. Hormone dysregulation happens much faster in women so they need to make sure that they are not restricting caloric intake (enter BPC with LOTS of butter MCT). Here is a quote from Dave's Blog

Bulletproof Intermittent Fasting basically tells a woman’s body that it’s time for autophagy (cellular cleanup) and rapid fat loss (ketosis), but it preserves adrenal function more than normal IF. Since you’re actually using adrenal hormones (catecholamines) to burn fat, this *really matters* more for women.There is a reason that stressed women crave fatty and salty foods – adrenal exhaustion. Listening to your body, then eating something soaked in butter and coated with salt is not just a good idea, it’s vital to your health.

Help me get my blog up and running...check it out for recipes and info

http://adventuresintheuncommon.wordpress.com

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭
    Thanks Neutney, I've made some changes to the original post. Still working on it as I go through some podcasts.
  • There is so much information you can barely wrap your mind around it. Also, the blog isn't set up that well to follow series of posts that go together...you really need to dig and search for info so the more people helping the better.

• This is awesome you guys, it's really helped me figure some stuff out!! Being new to all this, I'm finding the excess of information awesome, but overwhelming!!!
  • Read the revised post...can't remember, did you mention calcium d-glucarate?

• Read the revised post...can't remember, did you mention calcium d-glucarate?

'Neutney' wrote:

Read the revised post...can't remember, did you mention calcium d-glucarate?
    Yeah it's under toxins. I'll try to dig the supplements/dosages today and that should make it all +/- complete (aside from EEG and related - no info).
  • Here is the link...I just stated taking it but it is hard to source in Canada without being in some sort of blend...luckily for me I am a woman but my husband won't take the female estro blend for stabilizing female hormones!...hahaha, I am looking for a good source to order from. I also don't know about the extra stuff in them. I am going to start another post on that

Says take with food and so I wait to take mine at lunch or supper so it doesn't upset my stomach.

Dosage

"A normal detox dose is 500-1000mg.  People with cancer or high estrogen may benefit from taking as much as 3000-4500mg a day.  It doesn’t really matter when you take it.

CDG can interact with alcohol and some drugs that act on the liver like statins.  WebMD has the full list of possible interactions listed here.

By taking this one supplement, you can decrease your risk of cancer, remove toxins, ensure healthy liver function, and lower your LDL and total cholesterol.  Calcium-d-glucarate is one of the safest, most effective biohacks available."

Link to calcium d-glucarate

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/calcium-d-glucarate/

edited November 2012
    'Neutney' wrote:
    Thanks for this. Helpful. I intend to make a full separate post on supplements and nootropics (already started). Never did much supplementation, so this is a big topic to figure out as you can imagine...
  • edited November 2012
    Just what this forum needs. Somebody pin (sticky) this please.
  • Awesome work and great replies. A tougher question: Can someone suggest the best brand for each of these?
  • Awesome post. I'm nearly done with the podcasts and this is exactly what I wish I created as I went through them.

Great work image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • 'Jblock' wrote:

Awesome work and great replies. A tougher question: Can someone suggest the best brand for each of these?

Thorne are good, Dave suggests them on a number of occasions. The probably dont do all the supplements listed, but its a good place to start
    I'll do a post like this for primary supplements and basic nootropics. I'll try to dig out the recommended brands as well.

• I'll do a post like this for primary supplements and basic nootropics. I'll try to dig out the recommended brands as well.

Thanks!
  • Found this a great condensing down of the mass of information being provided.

Thanks
    I have moved and expanded all supplement and nootropic related notes to this thread.
  • Very comprehensive list, but a couple questions. Nuts are moldy? Aren't raw nuts supposed to be really good for you? And how is garlic and onion bad for you?

I also don't think there is anything wrong with black pepper.
    edited November 2012
    'gramercy' wrote:

Very comprehensive list, but a couple questions. Nuts are moldy? Aren't raw nuts supposed to be really good for you? And how is garlic and onion bad for you?

I also don't think there is anything wrong with black pepper.
    These are not my ideas. All of it comes from Dave.

Re nuts straight from Dave:
    Nuts are not a low toxin food because they spoil very quickly once shelled, and mold contamination is a *major* issue with nuts. Choose raw nuts and keep them frozen or at least refrigerated.!!Soaking nuts for at least 18 hours before eating will reduce some toxins, but not mold toxins. Your safest bet is to buy nuts in the shell. I don’t eat many nuts because I find that 2/3 of the ones I buy have enough toxins to affect how I feel, and they’re not convenient to soak or crack.

Garlic/onion answered here: http://www.bulletproofexec.com/transcripts/2-The_Dark_Side_of_Fat_Loss_With_Sean_Croxton.pdf

And re pepper:
    Pepper and cinnamon are in different locations to the right for different reasons. Black pepper is incredibly contaminated with aflatoxin and other mycotoxins. It’s one of the more contaminated foods. It is also high in amines. There’s a reason that we use black pepper extract in order to increase the level of substances in some supplements. There’s something called Bioperine, which is black pepper extract that slows down liver absorption. We don’t want to slow down what your liver does on the bulletproof diet so I found in an enormous number of people that if they eliminate black pepper and maybe replace it with oregano or cayenne, that they do better on it. They do better cognitively and oftentimes they do better from a digestive perspective. There is a link between aflatoxin and Crohn’s disease and irritable bowel syndrome, black pepper is a common source of small amounts of physiologically active aflatoxin.

Do your own googling next time, it's all on the site.
  • Also just because you cannot see mold on food doesn't mean it's not there. Remember these are recommendations! Dave always says do the best you can in your budget and eat what makes you feel good. We live in the real world with normal salaries...nuts are usually very expensive when they are good quality and dont last long when taken home ... Easy for me to cut that put of my budget! If you can tolerate them without comprimising how you feel, eat them in moderation! Do your best and I'd that includes nuts and pepper but you are eating mostly from the green area, you are still taking are of your body and eating better than 95% of people!

• Thanks suntoucher easy and straight forward. Thanks again.
  • As a newbie, this is incredibly helpful. Thanks a lot suntoucher, you rock.

Also, being a newbie, any advice on how to start? Is a detox helpful? Or should I just dive right in? I've heard Dave talk about easing your way onto the MCT oil, so I don't want to go too far, too fast. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks all, I'm super excited to get bulletproof.
    'Moe wrote:

As a newbie, this is incredibly helpful. Thanks a lot suntoucher, you rock.

Also, being a newbie, any advice on how to start? Is a detox helpful? Or should I just dive right in? I've heard Dave talk about easing your way onto the MCT oil, so I don't want to go too far, too fast. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks all, I'm super excited to get bulletproof.
    Just follow the 14 steps one by one. I never did a detox myself, but I've been semi-paleo for a good while. I would say that the crappier you ate before, the more valuable it is. And yes on MCT - start small and up till the dose you want bit by bit.

• - Carb refeed (not optional) - 100-150g of carbs every 3-7 days. Evening preferred. Safes sources - yams/sweet potatoes/white rice. White potatoes discouraged.

- Nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant) - not recommended. Test them.

- The more you exercise, the more carbs you need.

Thanks for the cheat sheet. Couple of questions.

1) avoid white potatoes only or all, since I keep seeing the recommendation to eat sweet potatoes every once in a while?

2) If doing short duration HI workouts 3 or 4 times a week, would I want to do carbs every couple days, or like every 4 - 5 days good enough?
  • Pierre EklundPierre Eklund pierre.eklund@gmail.com
    'Jimmm' wrote:

1) avoid white potatoes only or all, since I keep seeing the recommendation to eat sweet potatoes every once in a while?

2) If doing short duration HI workouts 3 or 4 times a week, would I want to do carbs every couple days, or like every 4 - 5 days good enough?

1)Sweet potatoes are botanically unrelated to the "white potato" its just called potato because it looks same sort of i guess. Eat Sweet potatoes, white rice and yams. Avoid the rest if you can.

2)Eat carbs after workout and in the evening not before training, try finding what suits you best (amount of carbs, when, what sort). Use BCAA pre-workout.

The carb refill thing is to keep healthy cell membranes if I remember correctly.
    Please email me instead of PM

pierre.eklund@gmail.com
    'Jimmm' wrote:

Yeah, what Pierre said. White potatoes can be argued, but sweet potatoes are generally considered superior. I don't sweat it, but go for sweet potatoes most of the time.

If you were doing something like crossfit, then you would absolutely need more carbs to perform at your best. If your performance doesn't really suffer in a noticeable way (or doesn't matter much), I would make sure to have ketosis stretches of some kind and carb up twice a week (and when totally toasted). But you'll most likely need more carbs (rice/yams/carrots/squash/etc) in general. If you are just doing strength stuff plus very short duration HI training, you can probably get away with cyclic ketogenic diet just fine. Just go by feel if you are doing this for yourself.
  • Nice, ty sun! real helpful !
    Sebastian Jeppesen CPH - streitjeppesen@gmail.com - BUTTERPOWA
  • What do you mean by "[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Long ketosis is not particularly desired. This is a cyclic diet![/font]"?