Kerrygold Unsalted In Ireland

edited August 2014 in Bulletproof Diet

Bizarrely enough Kerrygold unsalted is NOT available in its country of origin! I managed to get a pack response from IDB.

Sad but hopeful and optimistic..

Dear Byron

Thank you for your email and for your interest in Kerrygold butter. There are plans to make the unsalted version available in Ireland, however we are unsure as to the exact time frames. If you keep an eye on our social media channels we will update consumers as to when it is available. 

Kind regards

Shona McDonagh

Assistant Brand Manager - International

Irish Dairy Board 

Comments

• Bulletproof ModeratorBulletproof Moderator Upgraded Mod Admin

In the mean time, please look at this thread which has some alternatives for residents of Ireland:

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/2626-kerrygold-unsalted-butter-not-available-in-my-area/#entry18296

• Bizarrely enough Kerrygold unsalted is NOT available in its country of origin! I managed to get a pack response from IDB.

Dear Byron

Thank you for your email and for your interest in Kerrygold butter. There are plans to make the unsalted version available in Ireland, however we are unsure as to the exact time frames. If you keep an eye on our social media channels we will update consumers as to when it is available. 

Kind regards

Shona McDonagh

Irish Dairy Board 

Bizarrely enough Kerrygold unsalted is NOT available in its country of origin! I managed to get a pack response from IDB.

Dear Byron

Kind regards

Shona McDonagh

Irish Dairy Board 

The source of Kerrygold butter sellls the butter under the "Champion" brand in Ireland:

http://www.tmc.ie/champion-dairy-products/champion-butter