Question About The Bp Rapid Fat Loss Protocol

edited August 2014 in The Bulletproof Diet

I'm interested in trying it for 30 to 45 days.  I'm curious about two things.  

1.  Any workouts with it at all?  I know there are different plans recommended here but I mean while specifically doing this.

2.  What about muscle loss?  Does the fats on your fasting days help prevent this?  

I'd appreciate any feedback from others who have done it.  

I'm a 51 year old man, type 2 diabetic (under control, no insulin) and also take med for hypertension.  I'm 5'11" and my weight is about 250 -255.  I'd like to get to around 200.

Thanks in advance.

William

Comments

• 1. I would only workout on the refeed days if at all. I've tried to do RFLP a couple times 6 months ago and it is just no fun. There was plenty of time where I just did not feel like moving let a lone work out. I guess I should comment that when I tried RFLP i did not use Upgraded glutathione and I was just using a NAC, R-ala, vit c protocol. So maybe the glutathione helps the detox from fat burn ease the not "fun-ness".?

2. The bcaas (branched chain amino acids) are to help prevent muscle loss.

I don't recommend RFLP. Just eat BP you'll feel and look better quicker then you might think.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”