How Bulletproof Is My Diet For A Starch Day?

4qY69r6.png

I know the cheese is red but it's so nice in salad what can I replace it with? More nuts?

Comments

• Instead of cheese, throw some olives or avocado in your salad. You can also add more olive oil. Or do steamed veggies with butter instead.  Why is your lunch so small and dinner so much?

• Instead of cheese, throw some olives or avocado in your salad. You can also add more olive oil. Or do steamed veggies with butter instead.  Why is your lunch so small and dinner so much?

I just chucked my post work out shake in lunch, but I consumed it around 4pm then ate dinner at 5:30pm

I do BPC intermittent fasting.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

That all looks pretty solid, though what's up with the BBQ chicken? Is it just a plain rotisserie chicken, or does it actually have some sort of barbecue sauce on it? I could see that being a bigger concern than some Parmesan. So long as the cheese is high quality and you tolerate it well, it's probably fine once in a while.

I don't know how you people eat salads, to be honest. I notice a lot of BPers do regular salads. Salad bores the crap out of me. Especially since I can't use store-bought (unhealthy) salad dressings, like zesty Italian. Homemade dressings never taste good to me. If it works for you, that's cool, but if I were to do salads I'd have to add stuff like cheese in order to make it more tolerable. So, I feel you there!

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• J-rockJ-rock
    edited August 2014

I just chucked my post work out shake in lunch, but I consumed it around 4pm then ate dinner at 5:30pm

I do BPC intermittent fasting.

Personally, I would try to consume more protein and more carbs post-workout. You want to get enough leucine to activate mTOR. You can also add some dextrose to your shake.

• That all looks pretty solid, though what's up with the BBQ chicken? Is it just a plain rotisserie chicken, or does it actually have some sort of barbecue sauce on it? I could see that being a bigger concern than some Parmesan. So long as the cheese is high quality and you tolerate it well, it's probably fine once in a while.

I don't know how you people eat salads, to be honest. I notice a lot of BPers do regular salads. Salad bores the crap out of me. Especially since I can't use store-bought (unhealthy) salad dressings, like zesty Italian. Homemade dressings never taste good to me. If it works for you, that's cool, but if I were to do salads I'd have to add stuff like cheese in order to make it more tolerable. So, I feel you there!

Oh it was just chicken with spices and herbs on it that I made my own BBQ mix then put on the BBQ at very low eat and cooked slowly.

Paprika

Cumin

tumeric

garlic

onion

pink salt

Italian herbs.

The chicken was free range, hormone free, anti-biotic free chicken.

I love my salad because I add a bunch of nuts and herbs to it, spinach and rocket are tasty combo

• That all looks pretty solid, though what's up with the BBQ chicken? Is it just a plain rotisserie chicken, or does it actually have some sort of barbecue sauce on it? I could see that being a bigger concern than some Parmesan. So long as the cheese is high quality and you tolerate it well, it's probably fine once in a while.

Ya, I don't get salads or the folks on here who eat them. Especially the folks who have a salad or veg with apple cider vinegar. 

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Ya, I don't get salads or the folks on here who eat them. Especially the folks who have a salad or veg with apple cider vinegar.

Lol, my husband would agree with you. I eat a salad almost daily with a dressing of ACV, MCT oil, spices and sea salt. My salad today has a little bit of leftover grassfed tenderloin. Love my salads.

Mary

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

What the hell is "Ply Fat"? Polyunsaturated?

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• What the hell is "Ply Fat"? Polyunsaturated?

That's what it looks like.