Provigil-Just Received New Brand

Well I'm calling it a "brand."  

Vilafinil.

So the place I usually buy from stopped making Spier brand Provigil, which I loved. It seemed less "extended release," unlike Sun brand modalert, which REALLY messed with my stomach (but that's me). I think some of the longer lasting ones are the culprit.  I eat FREQUENTLY, like 6 times a day at least, so NOT being hungry, I basically had to force myself to eat, but got the hang of it.

I battled through the Modalert and did fine, but I sure missed good 'ol Spier. The pills are larger in size than modalert and the focus seems to be more in bursts, though long ones, not like my experience with modalert which was ALL DAY but not as strong.  Personal preference.  

Vilafinil has ALL of these traits.

Then along comes Centurion Labs.  Guess which country?  India!  Very good.

Anyway, they said they were out of Modalert and asked if I wanted to try this stuff.  

Yes Please.

Then I looked online and couldn't find a SINGLE review (though there was one guy on reddit I just saw.  100 pills with no complaints).  So it must be spanking new.  And not tested in the real world.  I was a bit concerned but not much.  

Lemme tell ya, after trying 1, 200mg pill (I got 300) it was GO time.  

I just moved to a new state literally 5 days ago, got the pills 2 days after that, and this condo I'm at for a few months is scalpel clean, organized, and set up for money hunting and scuba diving.

Also computer work, general boost when I'm starting a new phase or project in my life.  Very clear headed (as opposed to say, adderall) and more in tune in social situations, though there still is that risk of shark like focus when around strangers, but I'm pretty easy going no matter what.  And though I haven't tried yet, I'm guessing mixing alcohol is the same as all the others I've tried.  Not a real good idea.  I get drunk much quicker and I'm not as in control, foggy.  

On adderall, I definitely notice the more angry kind of focus, haha.  Or at least irritable.  Not on this.

So in conclusion, SO FAR (I've only been taking them 3 days, 1-2 pills)

2 big thumbs up and I probably couldn't tell a difference between these and the old school Spier Provigil.

One caveat: 

Headaches.

So I almost always got a few headaches here and there the first week or so of taking ANY of this stuff with modafinil in it.  And it's supposed to be pretty normal.  They are very manageable and go away after a week.

THIS SHIT.  Oh my god, the first night, I decided to go for a 3rd pill (had been a long day and what could go wrong?).

Not smart.  But even I could not predict the shovel-to-skull bludgeoning migraine I was about to receive the entire night until the sun came up.  SO painful I was in every imaginable yoga like position to make it stop with little luck.  I probably invented 2 or 3 yoga poses.  

I'd say it ranks top 10 all time physical pain   Awful dudes and dudettes.  Drugs are bad, mmmkkayy?

I went and got some Exederin Migraine in the morning, popped 2, and 30 minutes later I was able to sleep soundly, and I haven't had a migraine OR headache since, fingers crossed, and not going to be "testing" dosage any more.

THAT being said, I've still been getting things done, and with a focused mind, not in a rush, thinking ahead as much as I need (Amphetamine prescriptions just turn people into spazzes I think, or at least me).  And watching the dose and exercising/sleeping kind of allows me to "reset."  

So I definitely recommend it, but like I said, only 3 days so far.  I'll try to report back if anyone is interested.  If you get Vilafinil, just go easy at first.  Unless you're a dumbass like me.

pI98iyQ.jpg

Body Type:  Ectomorph

Current Weight:  175lbs/80kg

Current Diet: Mix between Bulletproof (good fats) and Paleo.   Mostly gluten free, still eat carbs. I feel my body needs them. 

Current workout:

Aerobic: 5 times a week- 20-30 minute interval training (Insanity, Trail Running, Interval stationary bike, etc.)

Strength:  5 X 5 Strong lifts, but one group of muscles a day, 2 days rest.

Example: Monday:  1 set Squats  Tuesday: 1 set Rows  

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Great write-up, and I'd love to hear more about your continued experiences.

This having been said, the "newness" of this stuff would leave me a little hesitant.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Well, I've pretty much been taking it daily, and have had ZERO headaches since that first one.  

And it DOES seem to be much more like the original Spier Brand Provigil, however, I'm just some guy.

I would buy it again though.   I'll report back as well after continued use. 

Current Diet: Mix between Bulletproof (good fats) and Paleo.   Mostly gluten free, still eat carbs. I feel my body needs them. 

Current workout:

Aerobic: 5 times a week- 20-30 minute interval training (Insanity, Trail Running, Interval stationary bike, etc.)

• Good review, 3 pills is a lot though. Obviously everybody reacts different, I could never go more than one pill unless I want to stay awake for a few days.

• So, one thing I've noticed about Provigil/Modafinil/Whatever-the-hell is that my diet has to change.  

Or at least to get the maximum benefits.

So for example, I'll drink a green smoothie and take a pill and it works, but then if I eat a hamburger pattie (80%meat/20%fat) and then take one, it's MUCH more obvious.  Like the fat or protein is some kind of activator.  Which would be in line with Dave's book.  Fat.  Or Protein.  Not sure.

Back in the day on adderall (no likey) it wasn't like that.  I actually drank more smoothies and then meat/fat seemed to slow the effects down.

Has anyone had any experiences like this?  Or even recommended food to maximize the provigil/vilafinil effects?  

Current workout:

• So, one thing I've noticed about Provigil/Modafinil/Whatever-the-hell is that my diet has to change.  

So for example, I'll drink a green smoothie and take a pill and it works, but then if I eat a hamburger pattie (80%meat/20%fat) and then take one, it's MUCH more obvious.  Like the fat or protein is some kind of activator.  Which would be in line with Dave's book.  Fat.  Or Protein.  Not sure.

Back in the day on adderall (no likey) it wasn't like that.  I actually drank more smoothies and then meat/fat seemed to slow the effects down.

Has anyone had any experiences like this?  Or even recommended food to maximize the provigil/vilafinil effects?  

I recommend trying dave's bulletproof diet strictly in the green section for 1-2 weeks then doing a re-evaluation. Also keeping a journal throughout and noticing the effects. I find it's an essential foundation. all my other bio-hacking exploits are weaker without the diet.

Biggest takeaway after several years as a hardcore biohacker: think long-term. Focus on health first before adding in boosters. It works a lot better.
  • Hi, 

I read your post and wanted to know an update on the new brand. it's been a couple of months and wanted to see if it is still effective. 

• Yes an update would be nice plus what was the purpose of taking so much ? 

• GarrettGarrett
    edited November 2014

I hear that there's this crazy diet where it's like.... 75% fat, 20% protein, 5% carbs.... and the main beverage is a blended coffee beverage that is loaded with healthy fat, such as grassfed butter & MCT Oil.

I'd recommend looking into that diet. It might work well with Modafinil. I hear that the creator of that diet has spoken of his usage of Modafinil, on numerous occasions. It just might be what you're looking for. 

Just a thought.

It might even make you feel Bulletproof.....

So, one thing I've noticed about Provigil/Modafinil/Whatever-the-hell is that my diet has to change.  

• I hear that there's this crazy diet where it's like.... 75% fat, 20% protein, 5% carbs.... and the main beverage is a blended coffee beverage that is loaded with healthy fat, such as grassfed butter & MCT Oil.

I'd recommend looking into that diet. It might work well with Modafinil. I hear that the creator of that diet has spoken of his usage of Modafinil, on numerous occasions. It just might be what you're looking for. 

Just a thought.

It might even make you feel Bulletproof.....

Haha,  yeah yeah.  I've read the book, and a lot of the stuff has proven to work well.  I made a post about my issues with the diet if you're bored (http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/9421-ectomorphs-provigil-and-diet/)  but the short version is that I'm an ectomorph and, for example, the idea of JUST coffee for breakfast is/was terrible.  I CRAVE carbs as I do a lot of endurance training, and if I'm not in a lifting/bulking phase, meat is just very hard/gross to eat.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a meat eater, but I notice it's more force fed when training, say, Insanity.

And Dave was a super fat guy.  ONE diet does not work for every single person on the planet.  Ectomorphs/Hardgainers usually get skipped over in the world of diet advice (I hate the word diet).

Plus, the only thing that has ever worked in gaining significant mass for me has been whole milk, which he discourages.  I'm more of a GOMAD, Tim Ferriss diet guy.

All that being said, this medication works best for me when I'm lifting and eating high quality fats and animals.

Hi, 

I read your post and wanted to know an update on the new brand. it's been a couple of months and wanted to see if it is still effective.

Yes an update would be nice plus what was the purpose of taking so much ?

Yeah, it's been great still.  I'll be out in a month or so.  Almost identical to Spier brand as far as I can tell.  Haven't had a headache since that first night.  And that was a long time ago.

No side effects (other than the yellowish/orange pee that kind of smells, but that is pretty typical).

I can say more if you ask, but all in all, definitely recommend it.

"what was the purpose of taking so much ? " I just like to push the envelope and get an extreme example of what the drug does.  I'm very healthy so I wasn't too concerned.  But the bigger answer is that I'm a dumbass.  

Current workout:

•   

"what was the purpose of taking so much ? " I just like to push the envelope and get an extreme example of what the drug does.  I'm very healthy so I wasn't too concerned.  But the bigger answer is that I'm a dumbass.  

I can definitely relate to you with the quantity.  Being accustomed to Adderal, it was hard for me to not just take another Modafinil every few hours out of habit.  I've actually noticed a strange occurrence though with Modafinil; a lot of the time 50mg feels stronger than 100-200mg.  I'm not sure if you've experimented with smaller doses, but it really pays dividends for me.  Food for thought. 

• I can definitely relate to you with the quantity.  Being accustomed to Adderal, it was hard for me to not just take another Modafinil every few hours out of habit.  I've actually noticed a strange occurrence though with Modafinil; a lot of the time 50mg feels stronger than 100-200mg.  I'm not sure if you've experimented with smaller doses, but it really pays dividends for me.  Food for thought. 

I know what you mean, kind of.  I will say that I was on 20mg of Adderall and the switch to modafinil was pretty painless (as regards to the lack of withdrawal-sleeping a lot, some depression, etc.-so I did have some kind of stimulant tolerance, thus the higher dose.

Modafinil is still an interesting medication.  Some days it works better than others, and the days it works better, it's usually because I'm eating better and/or exercising regularly.  That's my experience at least.  I think that's probably a good thing, a medication that rewards you for living more healthy.  And it's on those days that I don't need as much, even half a pill (200mg, Vilafinil)

Adderall would make my heart beat fast no matter what, and very often it was uncomfortable as far as doing purely mental tasks (computer work and such).  Not a fan of amphetamine, all-in-all.  I tend to think more impulsively, as opposed to the more clear, and rational way Modafinil provides me.

FYI, Spier brand (the one I liked the most before I tried Vilafinil) is now in stock, so I've ordered a few hundred.  I'll try to report back and do a comparison now that I've tried Vilafinil.  I feel like they are similar, but we'll see if my memory serves me (it's been like a year since I ordered Spier).

Current workout:

• edited December 2014

Or even recommended food to maximize the provigil/vilafinil effects?  

Although I have never been curious enough to test this, I read stacking Modafinil together with some Green Tea and Dark Chocolate is recommended.

Plus, the only thing that has ever worked in gaining significant mass for me has been whole milk, which he discourages. 

Another topic I cannot speak from experience (although my sister swears by it) is Raw milk vs. pasteurized.   

Just read this today...

Although the study is not close to being perfect, the differences in the health of the animal, as well as the look of its organs has me very interested in making the switch to raw milk.

https://thebovine.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/the-tale-of-two-calves-one-calf-got-raw-milk-the-other-pasteurized/

Seeing through the chaotic.

• I know what you mean, kind of.  I will say that I was on 20mg of Adderall and the switch to modafinil was pretty painless (as regards to the lack of withdrawal-sleeping a lot, some depression, etc.-so I did have some kind of stimulant tolerance, thus the higher dose.

Modafinil is still an interesting medication.  Some days it works better than others, and the days it works better, it's usually because I'm eating better and/or exercising regularly.  That's my experience at least.  I think that's probably a good thing, a medication that rewards you for living more healthy.  And it's on those days that I don't need as much, even half a pill (200mg, Vilafinil)

Adderall would make my heart beat fast no matter what, and very often it was uncomfortable as far as doing purely mental tasks (computer work and such).  Not a fan of amphetamine, all-in-all.  I tend to think more impulsively, as opposed to the more clear, and rational way Modafinil provides me.

FYI, Spier brand (the one I liked the most before I tried Vilafinil) is now in stock, so I've ordered a few hundred.  I'll try to report back and do a comparison now that I've tried Vilafinil.  I feel like they are similar, but we'll see if my memory serves me (it's been like a year since I ordered Spier).

Where did you order the spier brand from? Link please? 

• Is this approach as safe as prescription?

• Louie77Louie77
    edited January 2015

Yes link would be awesome or you could send me a PM if you like. 

johnnyyukon

After reading this i'm interested on taking this. I been on Piracetam, Anireacetam , Oxiracetam, and pramiretam for a while. I think it's time for a chance . If I do start taking this is there a cycle period I have to wait before taking Provigil or Vilafinil?

• Hey johnnyyukon,

Is this the brand you bought? http://www.edandmore.com/spier-modafinil-tablets-200mg

The ones you received from India are they the same price as these 

• edited January 2015

Where did you order the spier brand from? Link please? 

at the bottom 

Is this approach as safe as prescription?

Ha, hell if I know. I"m not a doctor.  Just some dude on the internet.  So you'll definitely have to do your own research.  The main reason I do it is because A. it's expensive as f*** to quote from another forum:  

"30 pills of modafinil 200mg, and the cheapest in my area is $901.52 (vs $1,199.03 for brand Provigil)"

and B. Fuck psychiatrists.

I will say that I used to take adderall (still do from time to time) and the side effects are more.  

Yes link would be awesome or you could send me a PM if you like. 

johnnyyukon

After reading this i'm interested on taking this. I been on Piracetam, Anireacetam , Oxiracetam, and pramiretam for a while. I think it's time for a chance . If I do start taking this is there a cycle period I have to wait before taking Provigil or Vilafinil?

Ha, man again, I  don't even know what the drugs you're taking are.   I do think it's wise to cycle on and off ANY stimulant.  As dependence on them is a big possibility.  I don't always take my advice though, coming off a stimulant when life requires I be functioning in full is not always an option (you may know that there is usually a rather nasty crash afterward, just tired all the time, but doesn't last forever).

Hey johnnyyukon,

Is this the brand you bought? http://www.edandmore.com/spier-modafinil-tablets-200mg

The ones you received from India are they the same price as these 

So YES, that's where I got them.  Both.  Vilafinil and Spier.  I've been taking Spier now, and though the two are similar, I want to say that the Vilafinil was more potent.  Hard to be objective though.  

Here's the Vilafinil link:  http://www.edandmore.com/stimulant/generic-alertec/vilafinil-modafinil-tablets-200mg

Current workout:

• Thanks for the link. I kind of jumped the gun and bough some from modup received them on Sat and started with 100mg. Sunday went find but notice after 6hrs i started to get sleepy maybe because i ate to much watching the game. 

Well today i decided to take 200mg in the morning after breakfast. Started at 8am things went find didn't notice anything. Went to my lunch workout at the gym for about 45 mins. Right after I came back and ate i felt very sleepy. I'm awake now but it's weird how that happen on the pill. Thought it was suppose to keep me up and focus. 

After work i'm heading out to crossfit, and drinking my pre-workout drink... Then going home to study some books I have for my exam. We will see how my night goes.

On a side note, i was thinking of stacking it with piracetam or oxiracetam. What do you guys think about that?

• Thanks for the link. I kind of jumped the gun and bough some from modup received them on Sat and started with 100mg. Sunday went find but notice after 6hrs i started to get sleepy maybe because i ate to much watching the game. 

Well today i decided to take 200mg in the morning after breakfast. Started at 8am things went find didn't notice anything. Went to my lunch workout at the gym for about 45 mins. Right after I came back and ate i felt very sleepy. I'm awake now but it's weird how that happen on the pill. Thought it was suppose to keep me up and focus. 

After work i'm heading out to crossfit, and drinking my pre-workout drink... Then going home to study some books I have for my exam. We will see how my night goes.

On a side note, i was thinking of stacking it with piracetam or oxiracetam. What do you guys think about that?

Interesting.  I'd personally love to hear updates. You can post in here, I don't care.

You work out a lot!  

If it's making you sleepy, I have my doubts about the specific "Vilafinil" vs. any other kind that contains modafinil causing it, they probably all would.  Don't know if you mentioned.  First timing taking this kind of drug (anything that has modafinil)?

Never heard of this side effect.  Though I have noticed sometimes after an intense workout, I do need a nap.  So maybe.  

Current workout:

• Well thank you for the reply back. Yes I like to workout and get this belly fat off.That's why i workout a lot. I notice after my post it was fine the rest of the day with my pre-workout. Went to bed around 11 earlier then other days. Before starting modafinil i would go to bed around 12-1 . 

Well this morning I tried only taking about 100mg on a empty stomach so far it went find getting ready. it takes about 1hr to get from home to work. After 45 mins i notice i was getting tired for about 10 mins then it went away. As I write this post i feel tired and my eyes feel like i been awake for days. kind of heavy but i'm awake. Don't know if the modafinil has to build in my system before it take effect. 

I know when i was on certain nootropics i would get tried and sleepy. Don't know this is the case with this. I did bring the other 100mg with me in case i need it after lunch. 

Certain users have tried 300mg a day don't know if that's to high or not. Plus I want to add piracetam or oxiracem, pramiracetam to modafinil for my studies. 

I guess I will keep trying this week and see how it goes. Like  i said it just might be that my body needs to build taking the modafinil unless I got a bad batch!!!!!!

• Hey @Johnnyyukon well i got my Provigil pills from a different vendor. I have to say don't know if they are working or not. But the first 3 week I was on them 200mg dosage a day it was okay. What I did was split the the dosage to 100mg in the morning and other 100mg in the afternoon. Have notice very little some times but don't know if that's the pill working. I started to think since I work out a lot and take many different supplements since I'm trying to lose weight. I'm wondering if that's an issue, plus I drink at least 1 gallon a day of water. 

Wonder if I'm flushing it out of my system. Well this week I bump up my dosage to 300mg . Take 200mg in the morning around 10am then after my lunch workout I take the other 100mg . Most people would think it's to much taking it that late, but I do crossfit so I'm burn out after that. 

Let me know what you think might be happening or if it's normal not to notice. I guess I expected a big difference but it must might be me waiting for it to kick in. lol... 

• How do you like Armodafinil OP

I've only had Modalert Modafinil and Wakalert Armoda.  

Prefered Armoda as effects were more obvious.  I am easily distrac... SQUIRREL! 

• Hey @Johnnyyukon well i got my Provigil pills from a different vendor. I have to say don't know if they are working or not. But the first 3 week I was on them 200mg dosage a day it was okay. What I did was split the the dosage to 100mg in the morning and other 100mg in the afternoon. Have notice very little some times but don't know if that's the pill working. I started to think since I work out a lot and take many different supplements since I'm trying to lose weight. I'm wondering if that's an issue, plus I drink at least 1 gallon a day of water. 

Wonder if I'm flushing it out of my system. Well this week I bump up my dosage to 300mg . Take 200mg in the morning around 10am then after my lunch workout I take the other 100mg . Most people would think it's to much taking it that late, but I do crossfit so I'm burn out after that. 

Let me know what you think might be happening or if it's normal not to notice. I guess I expected a big difference but it must might be me waiting for it to kick in. lol... 

That is really odd bro.  I mean, I work out off and on, and at one point I was doing that Insanity high cardio exercise DVD, like very intense.  And like 3 days a week running 4 miles on a trail with a a 800 foot vertical.  Some weights.  But the Provigil STILL lit me UP.

I don't know ANYBODY IRL that has experience with this stuff.  I did give one to my roommate who had to make a 12 hour drive to colorado and he said it was the easiest drive yet, ha.   

So, I dunno, but I feel like it shouldn't be one of those "hmm, maybe it's working, maybe not."  The shit I ordered WORKS and it's obvious.  BUT I don't know.  You're on your own, but I'd like to hear if you find out if you did indeed get a bad batch, haha (that would have to be a seriously shady company).  Suppose it's possible your body just doesn't respond, but again, never heard of that.  The military uses this shit on their soldiers for abnormally long missions.

How do you like Armodafinil OP

I've only had Modalert Modafinil and Wakalert Armoda.  

Prefered Armoda as effects were more obvious.  I am easily distrac... SQUIRREL! 

haha, well um, I only recognize Modalert from everything in your post.  If I remember correctly, they were significantly smaller pills, but had the same amount of modafinil I guess.  What I found, and what others have said, is that it is more like an extended release.  I didn't like it as much, because it kind of upset my stomach.  Had to force feed most of the time.

Current workout:

• Well I'm calling it a "brand."  

Vilafinil.

So the place I usually buy from stopped making Spier brand Provigil, which I loved. It seemed less "extended release," unlike Sun brand modalert, which REALLY messed with my stomach (but that's me). I think some of the longer lasting ones are the culprit.  I eat FREQUENTLY, like 6 times a day at least, so NOT being hungry, I basically had to force myself to eat, but got the hang of it.

I battled through the Modalert and did fine, but I sure missed good 'ol Spier. The pills are larger in size than modalert and the focus seems to be more in bursts, though long ones, not like my experience with modalert which was ALL DAY but not as strong.  Personal preference.  

Vilafinil has ALL of these traits.

Then along comes Centurion Labs.  Guess which country?  India!  Very good.

Anyway, they said they were out of Modalert and asked if I wanted to try this stuff.  

Yes Please.

Then I looked online and couldn't find a SINGLE review (though there was one guy on reddit I just saw.  100 pills with no complaints).  So it must be spanking new.  And not tested in the real world.  I was a bit concerned but not much.  

Lemme tell ya, after trying 1, 200mg pill (I got 300) it was GO time.  

I just moved to a new state literally 5 days ago, got the pills 2 days after that, and this condo I'm at for a few months is scalpel clean, organized, and set up for money hunting and scuba diving.

Also computer work, general boost when I'm starting a new phase or project in my life.  Very clear headed (as opposed to say, adderall) and more in tune in social situations, though there still is that risk of shark like focus when around strangers, but I'm pretty easy going no matter what.  And though I haven't tried yet, I'm guessing mixing alcohol is the same as all the others I've tried.  Not a real good idea.  I get drunk much quicker and I'm not as in control, foggy.  

On adderall, I definitely notice the more angry kind of focus, haha.  Or at least irritable.  Not on this.

So in conclusion, SO FAR (I've only been taking them 3 days, 1-2 pills)

2 big thumbs up and I probably couldn't tell a difference between these and the old school Spier Provigil.

One caveat: 

Headaches.

So I almost always got a few headaches here and there the first week or so of taking ANY of this stuff with modafinil in it.  And it's supposed to be pretty normal.  They are very manageable and go away after a week.

THIS SHIT.  Oh my god, the first night, I decided to go for a 3rd pill (had been a long day and what could go wrong?).

Not smart.  But even I could not predict the shovel-to-skull bludgeoning migraine I was about to receive the entire night until the sun came up.  SO painful I was in every imaginable yoga like position to make it stop with little luck.  I probably invented 2 or 3 yoga poses.  

I'd say it ranks top 10 all time physical pain   Awful dudes and dudettes.  Drugs are bad, mmmkkayy?

I went and got some Exederin Migraine in the morning, popped 2, and 30 minutes later I was able to sleep soundly, and I haven't had a migraine OR headache since, fingers crossed, and not going to be "testing" dosage any more.

THAT being said, I've still been getting things done, and with a focused mind, not in a rush, thinking ahead as much as I need (Amphetamine prescriptions just turn people into spazzes I think, or at least me).  And watching the dose and exercising/sleeping kind of allows me to "reset."  

So I definitely recommend it, but like I said, only 3 days so far.  I'll try to report back if anyone is interested.  If you get Vilafinil, just go easy at first.  Unless you're a dumbass like me.

pI98iyQ.jpg

Hi, im new here I just ordered Modalert from Sun Pharma and I felt like I did coke. I took it in the morning and couldnt sleep until 5am and was up at 7-8am.

do you like Spier Modafinil from edandmore.com or Vilafinil from Centurion Labs better?

• There should be a way to check the inactive ingredients for all of the different manufacturers.  If it is not listed on the packaging you can always call the manufacturer.  I worked for a large pharma company for years and, honestly, most of the suppliers for the active ingredients in medications are from foreign countries and then tested here.  Most tablets (99%) are going to be API, lactose, magnesium stearate, food coloring, castor oil.  The Modafinil in these two different tablets, more likely than not, come from the same supplier.  

• Those two pharma companies just mix the ingredients and "bake the cake", lol

• Hi, im new here I just ordered Modalert from Sun Pharma and I felt like I did coke. I took it in the morning and couldnt sleep until 5am and was up at 7-8am.

do you like Spier Modafinil from edandmore.com or Vilafinil from Centurion Labs better?

Well, ha, don't think it's supposed to feel like coke, I mean, maybe the first few times and you might want to lower the dose.  But from what I recall Modalert, it felt weaker for me but longer lasting, messed with my stomach (more).  But my favorite is the Spier and the Vilafinil. I actually can't tell much of a difference.

Current workout:

• mrAxemrAxe
    edited July 2015

Wtf edandmore only accept banktransfer. 

checked a few other sites that sell vilafinil, same there.

anyone know a site were i can pay with credit card?

• Wtf edandmore only accept banktransfer. 

checked a few other sites that sell vilafinil, same there.

anyone know a site were i can pay with credit card?

Modafinil cat. Legit mod and armod.Fast shipping with precise tracking and good packaging. Have used them many times now. The best. 

• Found an european website that sells modafinil, the only brand in stock was vilafinil. At first I was hesitant to order because I never heard of the brand name before. I googled and this is literally the only review thats on the internet about it. You just made me decide to buy a few packs of it. I have stomach/headache issues with modalert. So I hope this will suit me better! 

Thanks for writing a review, I hope it works out for me as much as it did for you!