Is Smart Drugs For Thought A Scam?

I made an order of piracetam, aniracetam and sunifiram 42 days ago.

About a month after I made the order I decided to check with the postal service where is the package.. Strangely they said that the packaged arrived to Denmark (huh?).

I made a contact with sdft by mail and they told me to wait another week.

After another week has passed I decided to contact sdft again.. this time no one answered yet.

I've been calling the costumer service at their working hours for several days over 30 times, no one EVER answered...

I believe I got scammed.. beware..

Comments

• Talk to GhastlyPrez on here - he works for them.

I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

I can assure you that SDfT is not a scam, not just because I am a rep for them, but because before I was a rep I managed to meet with some of their sales personnel and speak with them about their products.

I believe your order has been reshipped already, however I don't have access to the computer that contains all the tracking information. I will contact the Logisitics department and see what could be up with your parcel, international orders take up to 21 business days (a little over a month, right around there). Their customer service line is always tied up, I've always tried calling and usually just get to them via email. However they usually can be reached over the phone.

I'll look into the status of your shipment, and see if the reshipment has already been sent and contact you with updated tracking information. I'm sorry you feel that SDfT may be a scam, and I will do everything within my power to erase those concerns for you.

• Hi!

I placed a order september 10th and it still says it is processing, and I also sent a mail to them asking about my order about a week ago, still no answer..
  • Worked out great for me personally.

• Hi!

I placed a order september 10th and it still says it is processing, and I also sent a mail to them asking about my order about a week ago, still no answer..

I'd be willing to say..either this isn't true, your payment method was declined or you missed the responses.

SDfT has been extremely fast and reliable for me. I've been buying stuff from them for about 5 months now, only once did they send the wrong item, and the replaced it immediately. As for support, I've only ever had to wait a couple hours before I received a response, most of the time I get a response in under ten minutes. Definitely my recommended place to buy nootropics.

My ONLY complaint, they don't have the biggest list to choose from. I'd be happier with them if they started to carry caffeine with Theanine pills. Everywhere else I go..won't ship them to Canada for whatever reason lol

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• I'd be willing to say..either this isn't true, your payment method was declined or you missed the responses.

SDfT has been extremely fast and reliable for me. I've been buying stuff from them for about 5 months now, only once did they send the wrong item, and the replaced it immediately. As for support, I've only ever had to wait a couple hours before I received a response, most of the time I get a response in under ten minutes. Definitely my recommended place to buy nootropics.

My ONLY complaint, they don't have the biggest list to choose from. I'd be happier with them if they started to carry caffeine with Theanine pills. Everywhere else I go..won't ship them to Canada for whatever reason lol

I just checked my paypal and the money has been sent, and I have been checking my mail but no responses anywere. 

I live in Europe so maybe its because of that, but I would still like to get a response on my mail to know if it has been sent or not...

• I just checked my paypal and the money has been sent, and I have been checking my mail but no responses anywere. 

I live in Europe so maybe its because of that, but I would still like to get a response on my mail to know if it has been sent or not...

Then I would say send in another email or two until they do respond. Like I said above, they've been one of the best companies I've dealt with online since I started buying stuff off the internet.

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• Sent a new one today, hopefully they respond to this one. Ill keep you guys updated. 

• I have been ordering from Smart Drugs for Thought for a couple of years now and I have never had a problem.  I have always received my supplements quickly and found them to be of the highest quality.

• Ok, then it will probably show up soon. 

When you guys order from there, does the "status" change from "Processing" to "Shipped" or anything like that? 

• Ok, then it will probably show up soon. 

When you guys order from there, does the "status" change from "Processing" to "Shipped" or anything like that? 

It never did for me.  I myself, was frustrated with how my order was handled, but technically it fell within the advertised shipping window.  Having had many conversations with GhastlyPrez I can say he's a great guy and I can order from SDfT with great confidence in the future, especially considering their products work.  Only thing I'd make sure I do is re-order with time to spare just in case.  I hope your stuff gets to you soon.  Think you'll like it!

• It never did for me.  I myself, was frustrated with how my order was handled, but technically it fell within the advertised shipping window.  Having had many conversations with GhastlyPrez I can say he's a great guy and I can order from SDfT with great confidence in the future, especially considering their products work.  Only thing I'd make sure I do is re-order with time to spare just in case.  I hope your stuff gets to you soon.  Think you'll like it!

Strange thing is just that they don´t even answer my e-mails,... if they were it would calm my mind a bit. 

When you guys order from there, does it change from "processing" to "shipped" or something like that? 

Well, I will wait until the 10th of october, write a couple of e-mails more, and if I havent gotten an answer or the products I will just withdraw the money I guess... :/

• So GhastlyPrez contacted me and looked my package up; apparently it had been lost by USPS and he will re-ship my order today and send me a trackingnumber this time. 

Hopefully it will appear soon.. Strange that I didnt get an answer on any of my mails and if I hadnt been writing here I probably would never have(?).

I at least think that is important that the company answer their customers mails. 

Thanks again though GhastlyPrez and you guys :) 

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

Sorry about the customer email issue Bumblebee, occasionally they do get buried underneath either a load of spam, order info, and other random emails that tend to come through. Still no excuse as to why you were not responded to in a prompt manner, and I will take some time to talk to the guys around the office about getting back to our customers a lot quicker.

I have sent you the tracking number for your reshipment here on BPE, and hope that it arrives quickly to you. If you need anything feel free to contact me here or through email at: [email protected]

• GhastlyPrez & SDfT have only been great for me :) A+ review on my part!