Does Infowars Coffee Rival Bulletproof Coffee's Mycotoxin-Free Punch?

Here is my review on YouTube: 

and the whole article if you feel like reading it: http://www.modernlifesurvivalist.com/infowars-coffee-rival-bulletproof-coffees-mycotoxin-free-punch/

I'm not sure who's into Alex Jones, or InfoWars, but it is pretty neat if you're a "truther" or libertarian. He seems to be pushing the health thing as a way of fighting the powers that be. It's very inspiring.

The coffee he offers is 100% shade-grown, "from the high mountains of Southern Mexico" (high-altitude), and organic. I'm not sure if it's single estate, but that'd be cool. As an added bonus as far as those socially concerned, it is fair trade as well. Alex himself makes the claim in his ads that "when drinking the Patriot Blend coffee, I do not experience the headaches and other negative effects that are usually associated with caffeinated coffee blends." Whoa, it's like he's taking a page out of Dave Asprey's jitter-free coffee manual! So there's a good chance that it might be comparable to Bulletproof as to the degree of symptoms it may cause in a moldy, though Alex never claimed to be poisoned by mold in his early life like Dave was. Either way, his out-of-context mentioning of the lack of side effects bodes well for its "clean high," mycotoxin-free potential.

Enjoy my review of the taste and physical effects of this supposedly healthy coffee! Coffee is a legal drug after all, so what it does to your body and state of mind is completely relevant.

In general, it was good, flavor and side effect-wise. I haven't tried Caveman Coffee (for reasons of principle), but I'm sure it beats the crap out of it. 

Bulletproof Coffee is still better, I think. I said I liked the flavor better for InfoWars coffee in the video, but maybe not.

Thank you in advance for watching the video or visiting the website! 

Comments

• Alex Jones is anything, but the real deal. 

He capitalizes on the selling and distribution of fear and is no better than any other 'main stream' media outlet.

I had some long rant written up about conspiracy theories, but decided against posting it.

To talk coffee for one moment. Dave admits that's not hard to find "good" coffee. Upgraded coffee is for those who need to be on top of their game at all times and cannot afford to have a weird reaction to one single bad batch or cup of coffee.

And now that I am all riled up over conspiracy theory bullshit I want to comment on something. I love the the whole ISIS thing that has developed. I pretty much stay away from the news, but when I overheard that Obama is now going after Isis. I was all like wtf. Obama's going after The Goddess (of fertility), of life its self, mother earth, Gaia, Ishtar, o' brother. And of course when I look up what ISIS stands for of fucking course it stands for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant how you get ISIS out of that...I don't know. Kill two birds one stone get people fired up to go after more Muslims and subliminally go after Pagans...Shweeeeeet. I should delete this to. 

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

Alex Jones is anything, but the real deal. 

He capitalizes on the selling and distribution of fear and is no better than any other 'main stream' media outlet.

I had some long rant written up about conspiracy theories, but decided against posting it.

To talk coffee for one moment. Dave admits that's not hard to find "good" coffee. Upgraded coffee is for those who need to be on top of their game at all times and cannot afford to have a weird reaction to one single bad batch or cup of coffee.

And now that I am all riled up over conspiracy theory bullshit I want to comment on something. I love the the whole ISIS thing that has developed. I pretty much stay away from the news, but when I overheard that Obama is now going after Isis. I was all like wtf. Obama's going after The Goddess (of fertility), of life its self, mother earth, Gaia, Ishtar, o' brother. And of course when I look up what ISIS stands for of fucking course it stands for Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant how you get ISIS out of that...I don't know. Kill two birds one stone get people fired up to go after more Muslims and subliminally go after Pagans...Shweeeeeet. I should delete this to. 

Alex Jones you mean Bill Hicks?

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

• Nice whisper-voice, I thought you were Jack Bauer for a second there... 

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

Lol, I guess I should just give up on people actually commenting on what I am actually posting about? The coffee was pretty legit. I was impressed. I've yet to find any coffee besides Bulletproof that gave me so little a reaction. 

• bill hicks was a super inspiring and damn hilarious comedic badass. 

alex jones is only comedic to the extent that he's ridiculous. 

i don't think they're the same dude, did alex jones come up with that theory himself? 

• Lol, I guess I should just give up on people actually commenting on what I am actually posting about? The coffee was pretty legit. I was impressed. I've yet to find any coffee besides Bulletproof that gave me so little a reaction. 

since you're testing coffees, you wanna bite the bullet and tell us how caveman coffee works for ya?

Even if he is Bill Hicks, his news reporting is top notch, and he's got quite a team there spreading the truth(!) I know you listen to Alex Jones, man. You can't hide it. Some of the conspiracies you have told me about were EXACTLY how Alex Jones talked about them. You just weren't quoting your source. Not cool, man. You should share the wealth. I guess people are afraid to associate themselves with Alex Jones, because they're afraid they'll be automatically written off as a conspiracy theorist.

edited September 2014

Even if he is Bill Hicks, his news reporting is top notch, he seems like he truly believes in what he's saying, and he's got quite a team there spreading the truth(!) They've broken a ton of stories that wouldn't have otherwise come to the surface. I believe the one about the buses taking tons of immigrant children from the border to God-knows-where was one of them.

Besides, I know you listen to Alex Jones, man. You can't hide it. Some of the conspiracies you have told me about were EXACTLY how Alex Jones talked about them. You just weren't quoting your source. Not cool, man. You should share the wealth. I guess people are afraid to associate themselves with Alex Jones, because they're afraid they'll be automatically written off as a conspiracy theorist.

since you're testing coffees, you wanna bite the bullet and tell us how caveman coffee works for ya?

Since you asked, I will do it. I hate giving money to Rogan, though. Uggggh.

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

Even if he is Bill Hicks, his news reporting is top notch, and he's got quite a team there spreading the truth(!) I know you listen to Alex Jones, man. You can't hide it. Some of the conspiracies you have told me about were EXACTLY how Alex Jones talked about them. You just weren't quoting your source. Not cool, man. You should share the wealth. I guess people are afraid to associate themselves with Alex Jones, because they're afraid they'll be automatically written off as a conspiracy theorist.

Yes, I listened to Alex Jones 3-4 years ago. I have grown since then. Keep searching. The people I listen to now would get me written off by anyone, lol.

There is a theory that Alex Jones is the late Bill Hicks. Its for funsies.

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com

Yes, I listened to Alex Jones 3-4 years ago. I have grown since then. Keep searching. The people I listen to now would get me written off by anyone, lol.

There is a theory that Alex Jones is the late Bill Hicks. Its for funsies.

Hehe. Yeah, I knew that. I actually learned it early on. He looks EXACTLY like him. It's freaking uncanny!

Alex Jones is a good unifying figure for a libertarian movement. 

its all laid out in the illuminatus trilogy. everything you need to know about who's running everything, right there! 

Is that something on YouTube, a movie series, or a book series? I've watched a ton on the Illuminati already, but mostly crappy free docs on YouTube.

• the illuminatus trilogy was a series of books by robert anton wilson and robert shea written in the 70s. there's also an excellent audiobook version of it that i think helps it make a lot more sense. if it weren't for those books i doubt that most of the conspiracy theory culture we have would exist today, whether its acknowledged or not. there probably never would've been an x files or anything along those lines. the funny thing is that on the one hand it sort of propelled that movement, but it also kind of undermines any conspiracy theorist who thinks they know whats "really going on". 

personally, i'm all for questioning things, its not that "conspiracies" don't exist,  i just think that folks who think they have THE answers are deluding themselves, and ones who get super riled up about it like alex jones are kind of ridiculous. a couple months ago i was rewatching Waking Life for the first time in a few years and when the part with alex jones came on it just kind of made me cringe. 

• There is something undeniably intriguing about the hard core conspiracy theories which exist.

I don't recall the exact emotion that I had when I realized that I agreed that George  Walker Bush must have frequently smoked DMT while sodomizing 5-year old boys in some kind inter dimensional portal opening ritual. Most people love explanations and answers.

The inspiration for the joke above.

Proof that Alex Jones will say anything to make a story. Which I;m not against I love good stories, even sick stories.BUT ill stick to Duncan Trussel for that kind of thing because Duncan at least presents it as a joke and is entertaining.

I still don't understand my personal fascination with conspiracy theories. I'm just glad that TRUTV had that damn show with Jesse Ventura. Thankfully, that snapped me out of my conspiracy theory phase real quick.

RGBREC hopefully you don't want to buy Caveman coffee and support Rogan because of how bad the JRE is nowadays when it once was a comedic powerhouse  and not because of some possible bad blood between Dave and them. Also if your interested the occult, illuminati, and in real "truth" you can do no better than looking up Manly Palmer Hall and a lecture titled "Love of Truth".

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”