Neurophone Crowdfund Raises $91K+ In Less Than 24Hrs

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/neo-neurophone-wearable-techno-meditation-device

I've been watching these folks for a couple months wondering how serious they are, cause they write like naturalnews or some other hippie crackpot blog site - not the biohacking angle we see it from.. But they just raised 90% of their $100k goal almost instantly, and that's pretty damn serious.

They've making a device that electronically sends audio into the brain, these are out now but the current device costs $800 and sounds like it wears out for no reason after a few months. Supposedly a person can listen to audiobooks at 4x speed while being able to follow every word, or force in white noise to block out obnoxious little thoughts that the brain is always thinking...

This company is making one for $400.

I'm not sure what to expect from this thing, but it sounds like a lot of people will be trying it out, so there will be a wave of information coming as soon as they ship.

Comments

• These devices have been around for over 100 years. I made one when I was 14 using plans I found in a book from the early 1900s. I can confirm that they do work. My version even did. It's great to see it is making it into the mainstream now.

Next up, maybe the politicians will allow free wireless electricity through. Such as that developed by Tesla and confirmed by many inventors in their home lab. There are already some wireless electricity devices, but it's small scale. Much more can be done.

Biggest takeaway after several years as a hardcore biohacker: think long-term. Focus on health first before adding in boosters. It works a lot better.

• These devices have been around for over 100 years. I made one when I was 14 using plans I found in a book from the early 1900s. I can confirm that they do work. My version even did. It's great to see it is making it into the mainstream now.

Would you happen to remember the name of the book?