Morning Drink For My Kids

I'm drinking it too, but I'm so excited that my kids like it - I leave it in cups for them before I leave for work and my wife tells me that they drink it up.  Here it is:

For 1 adult servings and 2 kid servings

Boil water (enough for 24 oz - 12+4+4)

3 tbsps of Brain Octane Oil (my kids are adapted after eating shit-tons of ice cream)

1 tbsp of BP Chocolate

1 tsp of BP Vanilla

2 tbsp of Ghee (Pure Indian)

1 tbsp of Raw Honey

blend in Vitamix then add  2 tbsp Collagen and then pulse in the blender.

Watch them drink it and say "Fuck Off" to everybody in your kids schools that will try and pour juice and other shitty food down their throats all day long.  

Comments

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    It would be worth it just to watch your kids telling people to fuck off, haha
  • lol - I meant for us to say it, not them!  

New t-shirt idea: Fuck Off - I'm Bulletproof!!

It would be worth it just to watch your kids telling people to fuck off, haha

• Danno RedDanno Red Practical Man

Hey, I came up with a formula for a quick bulletproof breakfast for my kids...I wrote about it here.

• For 1 adult servings and 2 kid servings
    3 tbsps of Brain Octane Oil (my kids are adapted after eating shit-tons of ice cream)
    1 tbsp of BP Chocolate
    1 tsp of BP Vanilla
    2 tbsp of Ghee (Pure Indian)
    1 tbsp of Raw Honey

blend in Vitamix then add  2 tbsp Collagen and then pulse in the blender.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing this. I will have to try it out and see if my kids like it.
  • then add 2 tbsp Collagen

I don't have any collagen. Is there anything else I can use?

• I don't have any collagen. Is there anything else I can use?

Its not really necessary - I just like giving my kids Collagen now and then if I have it.  The drink will feel and taste the same with or without it.

• Greg CarletGreg Carlet ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    [quote name="pizzabagel" post="98793"

[/quote]

I made it yesterday, but it tasted a little too watery. Are you saying boil 20 oz of water to make 24 oz of the drink?
  • I eyeball it - but the way it usually works out in the blender is that I boil an amount of water that is around 2/3 the liquid volume of my drink.

• I make a very similar version and my kids love it to (at least two out of three do).  I also give it to my sadly, non- BP husband. QUESTION - anyone have a cold version I can put in a lunch?

• Wow, that's so awesome. It's so important to get them into the habit of eating healthy and even drinking things that are healthy for them. I mean the foods that those other kids are eating aren't even worth it, they are so bad. 

• Ordinary warm water and a pinch of salt does it for me...grandma's recipy though.

• Every time I try to make a kids drink like this, they balk! I think it might actually be the chocolate powder. I have asked them, and the best answer I got so far is that it has an aftertaste. Any suggestions?

Professional Certified Coach
    Pacific Pulse Centers