Weight Regained While Pregnant, Not Losing Any During 5 Months Of Breastfeeding. Help?
I have big problems with this diet and I hope someone can help me maybe.
Let me explain:
- Rutabaga, cauliflower and sweet potato make me puke
- carrot pieces come sometimes intact
- cucumber makes me burb alot
- avocado is mostly not to my taste
- dark chocolate tastes very bad to me, sadly
- coconut oil makes me feel bad and it tastes bad (unless bulletproof icecream)
- I am going to try pumpkin in the next days, but I remember I really disliked it
- eggs give me heartburn
The bulletproof cacao and coffee with mct and brain octane work, but they are not very filling to me. The first cup is fine without a meal, but the second one is usally joined by turkish yoghurt with honey.
I have been trying to become bulletproof since a year. During that year I lost 8kg in the beginning while I was in the beginning of my pregnacy. In the beginning I was fine to eat only small meals and as well I was full after a coffee. During the pregnancy I was then starting to eat more carb heavy and a small meal wasn't enough anymore. After a short time I gained weight and at the end of the pregnancy I gained about 13kg from my lowest weight. The little one is now 5 month old and I am breastfeeding him. Also I am trying to get pregnant again.
As a child I was already overwheight and put on a diet because of that starting around age 3.
At moment I am eating quite a bit of rice and potatos. Also I like to eat milk chocolate. Otherwise I am eating pretty close to bulletproof with lots of soup with bone broth, soup vegetables and minced meat from lamb or cow.
Can someone maybe give me advice?
Thanks for your help in advance.