Dealing With Shitty Neighbors

2»

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I was once pestered by someone with a microphone at an event.  They wanted me to sing.  I didn't want to sing.  I covered the microphone leaned in and quietly asked "I'm in the witness protection program are you trying to get us both killed?".  The look was priceless.  

Also, pick up a small wooden chair at a garage sale for 5 bucks. Make sure it's a bit rickety.  Then on the strategic day when neighbor will be around make certain to take it to the hallway and destroy it with a bat while screaming.  Overkill, beat the living crap out of the chair with an aluminum bat, cursing obscure sports figures will only add to the atmosphere so get creative.  Next time you ask them to turn it down they might listen.

I LOVE BOTH! Made my day!

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• lets see... noisy neighbors...no garden space....no awesome grass fed butter...makin more money with your writing....its a sign! omaha's supposed to be one of the top places to raise a family and cheapest places to live...and if you hang with the right people you don't even notice the republicans. 

otherwise,there are a variety of sound-proofing materials you could coat your wall with depending on how much you wanna spend. 

If I weren't Asian, I would totally move to Nebraska or somewhere rural. I love nature. Unfortunately, they don't take too kindly to my type 'round those parts. I know this from experience.