Avocado Oil At Costco...

I was stoked to see avocado oil is now carried at Costco. It's $9.99 for a 1 liter bottle...tastes super clean and I'd imagine it'd be perfect to make a mayonnaise out of this product. Can't remember if it's organic or not but Dave said before that he loves Costco for avocados despite them not being organic and I believe said it wasn't important for them to be organic in the first place. I am not a Costco employee or shareholder...just a happy member...AND bulletproofer! And I love to share my findings with others!

Comments

• I hope Costco is carrying this product at the location near me. Thanks for the heads up!

• Danno RedDanno Red Practical Man

I've now seen it at two Minnesota locations. It's called Avolio and it's NOT organic for what that's worth. We chucked our peanut and safflower oil.

• Avocado oil is carried in Fargo, ND as well.  If anyone's interested.  Not sure how many of us are around here.  But- it is the closest Costco to Canada, so all of you guys near Winnepeg might come down once in a while.

Men are undoubtedly more in danger from prosperity than adversity.  For when matters go smoothly, they flatter themselves, and are intoxicated by their success.  ~John Calvin

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

It's carried in Ontario as well. Love that stuff.

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.

• Costco in CT has it.  Like it very much!