Cheat Meals

Hey guys, I am 19 and eat lots of healthy fat, love BP coffee, love green smoothies, do amino acids and supplements in the am/pm.

I was just wondering what you guys think about someone like me doing 2 cheat meals per week.  I know dave is completely against them, but since I am eating 100% bulletproof other than the proposed 2 nights a week of pizza... Do you think it's ok?

I also heard dave say that you can get away with more when you are younger, so that is why I am asking if this might not be a bad idea.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Hey guys, I am 19 and eat lots of healthy fat, love BP coffee, love green smoothies, do amino acids and supplements in the am/pm.

I was just wondering what you guys think about someone like me doing 2 cheat meals per week.  I know dave is completely against them, but since I am eating 100% bulletproof other than the proposed 2 nights a week of pizza... Do you think it's ok?

I also heard dave say that you can get away with more when you are younger, so that is why I am asking if this might not be a bad idea.

Thanks!!

I started a similar thread a week or so ago, so I understand where you are at. Cheat meals are not okay to be 100% bulletproof. I was thinking along the lines of setting one day a week to eat a cheat meal, and was doing that in my first two months. Now it's seemingly less important for me to plan out a day to eat bad, if I do. If and when I have a bad meal my focus is seeing how my body reacts to it over the next few days to keep me from doing it again, or knowing what to expect. At work there are just social settings where I will break down and have a single slice of pizza or a taco, but I no longer will eat cake or pastries. Most everyone thinks I am a health nut and now expect me to not eat most things.