Far Infrared Led Stimulation For The Brain

I'm interested in the lasers Dave Asprey mentioned during one of his lectures.  The specs were 880nm 170mw.  Anybody try this?  Any good sources for this?  I know that they sell similar devices for horses but the specs are different.  Just looking for any info.  Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I'm interested in the lasers Dave Asprey mentioned during one of his lectures.  The specs were 880nm 170mw.  Anybody try this?  Any good sources for this?  I know that they sell similar devices for horses but the specs are different.  Just looking for any info.  Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried it, but be careful, mang. I wouldn't mess with something like that.

• Yes,  if you are talking about infrared light,  then you can buy a clamp lamp for $20 and a infra red bulb for $10.....best investment you can make.    I bought 3 to surround my body...these guys I heard go about 1-2 inches down your body...not much but for the skin, that is alot.   It will help heal it, produce collagen, reduce the aging process, etc.     With this,  I put them about 2-3 feet away from me and I let them shine the red light for 20 minutes.

No need to be careful much,  it is very safe.   Just got to know the time limits.

To stimulate mitochondria,  just use a led camera light/infra red....this you put in your stomach for no more than 2 minutes...more than 2 minutes and you can overfeed your mitochondria and cause harm.

You can use the same camera infrared light to stimulate your BRAIN and produce more brain power...research TULIP in longecity.  

• Thanks, I'll look into TULIP.  Also, have those lights really made your skin look better?

• genao87genao87 ✭✭
    edited September 2014

Yes!  The light does increase collagen production.   I used it for 2 months straight and yes it did improved my skin!   

I stop because I became lazy.   However I am going to start using it again but I am going to be combining with other methods that help improve skin such as using rolling needles,  shea butter/coconut oil and so on.

for a short summary,  look at this guy.  he summarizes TULIP for you..so you dont have to read the whole thread

• edited December 2016

I think what you're looking for is the Vetrolaser. People talk about putting it at the back of the head. It's here: http://shop.vetralaser.com/Vetrolaser-Infrared-Cold-Laser-Package-With-Goggles-64500-8765432192.htm It says its 808nm diodes/300mW.

There's also the tendlite laser on Amazon for 200, but less powerful.

I've haven't tried those, but I've tried the infared heat lamps mentioned above, and also the 808nm infared led security camera. I used to put that on my brain per the lostfaclo Longecity Tulip Protocol. I never tried it with Ubiquinol, just cheap CoQ10 and PQQ. Shilajit mushroom is supposed to work with it too.

I didn't feel that much of an effect, so maybe my mitochondria are pretty good.

What are other spots people are putting the infared lights? Is it useful to put the led security camera on my brain even if I'm not taking the PQQ and CoQ10?

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

@beingcatalyzed
    Yes you can shine it everywhere without supplements. When I use my lamp on my gut it starts making noises and stuff. Feels good. The light itself increases ATP production in your cells.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• edited December 2016

i am using 10red led to do repair on painful area of my body , like shoulder pain , it is really beneficial
    i had other people try it too to double check the result and it is not only working on me

i bought this led on Chinese websites (like aliexpress) for like 2 euro and the driver 5euro
    i fixed the led to a computer heat sink
    i bought 620-625nm
    https://fr.aIiexpress.com/item/High-Power-LED-Chip-1W-3W-5W-10W-20W-30W-50W-100W-Cool-Warm-White-Red/32604846916.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.T5hkho&detailNewVersion=&categoryId=390402

this led double as a night light , so i dont f*kup my circadian cycle cause i have big troubles sleeping

i can apply the led directly to the skin or the skull , but i only do it for a few seconds (1-4sec) before moving it around as it is quite powerful in fact i think 10w is just perfect

as you might know the mitochondria is working at different frequencies

These action spectra demonstrate peak positions in the red range (between 613.5 and 623.5 nm), the far-red range (between 667.5 and 683.7 nm), and two peak positions in the infrared range (750.7–772.3 nm and 812.5–846.0 nm)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2996814/

it s up to you to choose your frequency