Unfair Advantage User Experience

pieholepiehole
edited September 2014 in General Discussion

The UPS man just delivered a box of Unfair Advantage.

I thought it would be nice to have a thread to share user experiences. Threads started prior to the release of Unfair Advantage have become debates about UA versus other forms of PQQ.

I had my first dose about 30 minutes ago. I feel pretty good. I do not have the urge to lift refrigerators but I do very alert and focused.  My day started with BPC + Collagen at 7:30 AM.  I took UA at 10:30 AM. I have not eaten anything else so far today.

I have never taken this sort of supplement before and so cannot draw a comparison between Unfair Advantage and other PQQ supplements,

I would be interested in hearing what others experience.

Comments

• seems Unfair Advantage might be my answer to Ritalin.  so far out of all the nootropics and stuff i took,  Ritalin gave me the most focus/attention.    

• Pie hole I will join in as soon as my order arrives which should be today or !Monday. . I gather you took it on an empty stomach. Is that necessary? My morning BPC gives me such incredible clarity for 5-6 hours., l was hoping to start taking unfair advantage as my "upper" after lunch or around 2pm when I so need to regain focus.

• Pie hole I will join in as soon as my order arrives which should be today or !Monday. . I gather you took it on an empty stomach. Is that necessary? My morning BPC gives me such incredible clarity for 5-6 hours., l was hoping to start taking unfair advantage as my "upper" after lunch or around 2pm when I so need to regain focus.

Yes. I took in on an empty stomach but the directions do not say this is necessary.  The package arrived at my door so I decided to take some right away.  I wouldn't the affect was dramatic -- and I am not even sure if I just happened to be feeling good anyway.

• What are you taking UA for? Only mental performance? Physical?

• genao87genao87 ✭✭
    edited September 2014

how alert do you feel??  you feel powerful and strong or is your brain so wired in that you can absorb so much data/information???

does this create new mitochondria?   

• So today is today - another dose of UA. 

How many refrigerators have you lifted on this glorious Sunday?

• How do you expect someone to answer this?

does this create new mitochondria?   

• How do you expect someone to answer this?

like you just did!  :)

• So far, i feel no effects. I am going to increase dosage tomorrow. Hopefully, I notice something.

• edited September 2014

Anybody have a very good effect?

• I have been passing out free samples at the Bulletproof Conference. I would estimate that somewhere around fifteen hundred people have experienced profound increases in energy. We sold out of the commercial packages in four hours.
  • Energy in what way? For athletes...? For Strength? Endurance? or just mental energy.....

• Megs1768, I was just curious about UA and decided to give it a try.  I expected it would affect mental performance more than physical.

Genao87, I felt more alert and focused but it was pretty subtle -- not a "wired" feeling -- more like the feeling of having had a really good nights sleep. I have no idea if new mitochondria were created.

Garrett_K, I have not moved any appliances. However, I did do a 60 mile bike ride with 6,000-ft of elevation gain.  I took UA before the ride but it did not seem to affect my performance.  Or, maybe it did --- I only had 3 or 4 hours of sleep the night before.

• SystemSystem mod
    edited September 2014

Megs1768, I was just curious about UA and decided to give it a try.  I expected it would affect mental performance more than physical.

Genao87, I felt more alert and focused but it was pretty subtle -- not a "wired" feeling -- more like the feeling of having had a really good nights sleep. I have no idea if new mitochondria were created.

Garrett_K, I have not moved any appliances. However, I did do a 60 mile bike ride with 6,000-ft of elevation gain.  I took UA before the ride but it did not seem to affect my performance.  Or, maybe it did --- I only had 3 or 4 hours of sleep the night before.

Thanks. Please keep us updated.

I'm going to place an order on the Upgraded site pretty soon. I need to hit the $135 mark to get free shipping, so I'm contemplating on whether to add the Unfair Advantage or the Greenwave Filters to my cart.

• I have been passing out free samples at the Bulletproof Conference. I would estimate that somewhere around fifteen hundred people have experienced profound increases in energy. We sold out of the commercial packages in four hours.

I purchased a few boxes at the BP conference and took UA at various times of the day, but not sure yet if I felt any immediate effects as it was difficult to isolate anything given the "cocktail" of unlimited BP coffee, other supplements (including taking it with Gaba Wave at one point), and sitting in a hyperbaric chamber :) I even took some UA before I went to bed thinking it would keep me up but it didn't. Now that I'm back home I can test it out in a more controlled environment.

Curious to hear people's experiences with it based on different dosing strategies (i.e, 2-4 ampules in the AM vs. spreading it throughout the day).

• I purchased a few boxes at the BP conference and took UA at various times of the day, but not sure yet if I felt any immediate effects as it was difficult to isolate anything given the "cocktail" of unlimited BP coffee, other supplements (including taking it with Gaba Wave at one point), and sitting in a hyperbaric chamber :) I even took some UA before I went to bed thinking it would keep me up but it didn't. Now that I'm back home I can test it out in a more controlled environment.

Curious to hear people's experiences with it based on different dosing strategies (i.e, 2-4 ampules in the AM vs. spreading it throughout the day).

an HBC/HBO chamber?  are you for real or was that just a figure of speech!   :)

• an HBC/HBO chamber?  are you for real or was that just a figure of speech!   :)

Yep, there was a company there called OxyHealth demoing their portable chambers.

• Megs1768, I was just curious about UA and decided to give it a try.  I expected it would affect mental performance more than physical.

I see,  so you dont feel like you can break barbells in two or feel you have the strength of 10 men...just a little bit more energy....but that seems to be it.

• My experience after about 40 minutes has been as follows (and I tried not to placebo myself because the FedEx dude was late and I was pissed):

(1 ampule)

*Tasted alright

*Did indeed feel something quickly at the front of my head.

*Relaxing, worries sort of drifted away kind of like a painkiller.

*Clarity

*Great focus on the reading and note-taking I was doing.

*Reduced muscle soreness from Saturday's workout after being pretty sore still an hour previous.

*Did feel kinda like I could've just dropped everything and at least do a workout.

DISCLAIMER:  I also took Aniracetam, Piracetam, and Phenylpiracetam about 20 minutes before the package arrived, because I needed to hit the books and had waited long enough for the package to come.

So my experience has come from a stack of 4 things, basically.  The effects I've described myself feeling may have been Unfair Advantage's synergistic effect with my stack.  Maybe not.  I don't have the answer to that and I won't be taking a dose of UA without the other 3 components for a few days.

It does say on the box that for mental performance, 1-2 ampoules a day, physical performance, 2-4.  There's 30 in the box.  I imagine the fridge-lifting bit came on 4 ampoules but a) I don't need to lift a fridge, b) I can't afford to waste 4 days of product just to see if I feel like I can.

I do like this feeling quite a bit, but at $2.00 per ampoule I probably can't buy more for a while on a student's budget.  I'll probably save the use for must-have days and try to stretch it.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

My package showed up today. Here are my thoughts after 2 ampules:

I haven't felt anything profound. This probably isn't surprising to some. The taste is good; reminds me almost of those small, plastic bottles of Kool-Aid I used to suck down as a kid in my lunches at school. lol

I've been in a bit of a haze the last day or two after eating a ton of junk during a party at my mom and dad's house. Even after a full syringe of Glutathione and some charcoal, I was still feeling it. Woke up today after some particularly crappy sleep. The Unfair Advantage does seem to have cleared my brain fog. This was the only thing I noticed. Upon taking the first ampule, I felt the fog dissipate within a few minutes. A second ampule some 20 minutes later has made the effect a bit more pronounced.

It's not a miracle drug, and I'll have to experiment with it more when I'm not feeling like piss already. Little disappointed at the hype, I will say. I didn't feel anything in my head after 2 ampules and I certainly don't feel like picking up a fridge. But I'll be experimenting with it more in the days to come.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Considering what Pixotine did for you, it's interesting to hear that you were nonplussed.  Pixotine did nothing to me, so UA should really do wonders for me!

• I think I'll save UA testing for Friday -> leading into the weekend. That way I can give it 1 day of test on my normal fun Modafinil + L-Theanine + other stuff cocktail (at physical work), and a clean slate (see non-Modafinil / concentration state) on the weekend. 

This definitely looks as if it'll be lending itself to an evening/weekend supplement, not daytime. Daytime feels like it will be wasted (physical job = 4 ampoules? Eh...) .. so evening + weekends with my online business.. it is! I'll want the added clarity for that, anyway.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

• Rats, I didn't realize UA was even being sampled at the conference!

Well, if I had tried it, I probably would not have been able to discern the effects either...  I also did a hyperbaric chamber session, got vitamins injected in my butt (including Glutathione!), did multiple play sessions on the Flow Genome structures, some breathing at the oxygen bar, a few coffees, a power lung trial, a session of neuroptimal brain training, a somapulse session... I have NO idea what did what. It all felt pretty good. 

•  

Thanks for this. Not only did it make me laugh regarding this thread, but it also reminded me of my childhood.

• Not sure if 1 ampule is supposed to put you to sleep, but I'm really dragging ass right now.

• Ok, just as an update today I took some UA first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. While I didn't observe any physical sensations, mentally I felt like I could think more clearly and blazed through my spaced repetition cards for the day.

I took another ampule in the afternoon with lunch (and away from any other supplements) and got some of the "warmth" feeling in my head and chest. I have a soccer game this evening so I'll see if there are any immediate effects on stamina.

And while UA has 20mg of CoQ10 per ampule, you may want to supplement with some additional CoQ10 (ubiquinol form only) to reach the suggested daily dosage, which according to numerous sources is 200mg/day (make sure to take with a fatty meal or some oil).

•  

Great to see you didn't have any unrealistic expectations then...lol

Just woke up and downed 3 ampules.

No refrigerator-hoisting, nothing in my head or chest.

In fact, I don't feel anything at all. I'm still rather groggy.

:/

• Ingested my first ampule about three hours ago. I felt good, like I had a non jittery energy coming from somewhere. I did not feel any different than I did taking Jarrow Formulas PQQ though. I agree with other reviewers though that this isn't anything that is going to keep you awake at all, nor did I expect it to be.