Anyone Use Nootrobrain?

Hi Bulletproofers,

Has anyone used Nootrobrain before? It's a pre-capsules stack with Aniracetam. Thinking I'll try it. I've used CILTEP and Alpha Brain with no noticeable effect.

Comments

• Ask for their CoA on their Bacopa.  Even the most reputable companies have unacceptable levels of metals (mainly lead).  Not that anybody is talking about CILTEP anymore, but Aniracetam was said to stack poorly with it.

Hi Bulletproofers,

Has anyone used Nootrobrain before? It's a pre-capsules stack with Aniracetam. Thinking I'll try it. I've used CILTEP and Alpha Brain with no noticeable effect.

• Ask for their CoA on their Bacopa. Even the most reputable companies have unacceptable levels of metals (mainly lead). Not that anybody is talking about CILTEP anymore, but Aniracetam was said to stack poorly with it.

Cool thanks. I'm thinking of use Nootrobrain instead of CILTEP a rather than stacked.
  • edited September 2015

Yes, I used Nootrobrain. Its very effective and useful brain enhancement supplement, which helped me to improve my brain health, focus and concentration. It also helped me to prevent from memory loss. According to Consumerhealthdigest.com Nootrobrain product works fast and effectively to improve certain areas of cognitive function both in the short term and long term. Its really a trustworthy product.

• The ingredients are just basic Aniracetam, Bacopa,  Vitamin B6, and Bacopa.   This is just a mild stack and nothing powerful about it.