Cellulite: Wtf Is It, And Wtf Do We Have To Do To Beat It? Let's Join Forces Against This Evil P

Hello BP Ladies!

Cellulite -- it f'ng just creeps up on you, doesn't it… 

This is what I know:  It is irreversible, in that it is broken tissue (something that separates skin and fat,) that, to the best of my knowledge, cannot be fixed.

But….  There has to be something we can do!  Fat loss (it's a given,) muscle tone, (another given,) and ______.

Any experience, ideas, and general good sense?

(Before you tell me to chill and accept my body as it is -- yes, I know.  I am working on it and doing well, but alongside with that -- I would like to fight for the best possible state of my body.)  :)

Tagged:

Comments

• Bone broth, upgraded collagen, remove phytoestrogenic foods (soy products) and processed/packaged foods/drinks that disrupt hormones and cause fat storage. Same goes for factory farmed proteins and dairy. Do high intensity workouts that strengthen tendons, ligaments, and muscles that promote fat loss and lean muscle gain. Basically, exercise intensely 1-2 times a week in short bursts, decrease estrogen dominance by eating clean, increase circulation by moving your body regularly when you're not doing intense exercises. Cellulite is fat that has seeped through weak tissue. Eat clean, exercise hard and smart for your fitness level. See results. Boom.

No Fail Fat Burning for Women available on Amazon now!

Find out how I hacked my way to health, conquered PCOS, endometriosis, and lost 15% bodyfat in my forties.

• DAYUM, Skye!  I want to see you on a podium, with a mic, inspiring crowds!  :)

Thank you.  I am doing most of those things, can always improve and push for more.  

I have just purchased your book, by the way.  It will probably get to me today -- can't wait!  :)

Anyone have experience having and then kicking the ass of cellulite?  Do share.

• I just recently started dry-brushing every morning before my shower. It's too early to tell whether it's helping (just two weeks now). I have heard that dry brushing helps get rid of cellulite - combined with a paleo diet and fat burning exercise of course!

• DAYUM, Skye!  I want to see you on a podium, with a mic, inspiring crowds!   :)

Thank you.  I am doing most of those things, can always improve and push for more.  

I have just purchased your book, by the way.  It will probably get to me today -- can't wait!   :)

Anyone have experience having and then kicking the ass of cellulite?  Do share.

Thanks, MrsFloyd! Would love to hear how it's working for you. :)

No Fail Fat Burning for Women available on Amazon now!

Find out how I hacked my way to health, conquered PCOS, endometriosis, and lost 15% bodyfat in my forties.

• I started the Fascia Blasting but no luck yet. There has to be a way!!!
  • Collagen! I started putting it in my BP coffee for other reasons and noticed my cellulite going away and arms toning up within weeks. Magic! I have also heard grapefruit EO helps and scrubbing with coffee grounds and coconut oil. But, definitely collagen for the win.
  • cowsnakecowsnake
    edited March 2017

Certainly not irreversible! I get it when my body fat goes up and it goes away when my muscle mass goes up and body fat goes down, haha. Honestly, I think any claims to rid cellulite other than exercise is bogus. If your hormones are in balance and you're fit, that's the solution.... it is a lymph thing also but obviously the exercise thing addresses that.